Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 23rd, 2006, 12:30 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to fl_tpa_1956male Send a message via MSN to fl_tpa_1956male Send a message via Yahoo to fl_tpa_1956male
Default FL SWM, 50 seeks F 4 bargain cruise

I am a 50 y.o., swm. I live in Florida. My schedule is flexible. I would like to find a stable female cruisemate to take advantage of deep bargain cruises. There are just a few a year, I see. Trans-canal, transatlantic, etc. Mutual respect. email me at FL_TPA_1956SWM@yahoo.com. Paul
Sponsored Links
Old October 3rd, 2006, 09:42 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to fl_tpa_1956male Send a message via MSN to fl_tpa_1956male Send a message via Yahoo to fl_tpa_1956male

Wow, this is sad. Looks like the only post I will get is to post myself.

Just to clarify. I am NOT looking for a woman for a romantic cruise. The reason I specify female is that, also, I DON'T want a cruise with a male roommate. And although many man say they are straight. I would just feel more assured with a woman.

The above being said. I really have no hopes of finding a cruisemate. What I really would like to hear about is cruise lines that have REAL special rates for singles. I have seen them. I know they are out there. I think it is only maybe 1%.

Anyways, anyone hearing of great single supplement rates (ie, cruise for one person), let me know

FL_TPA_1956SWM@yahoo.com

thanks

Paul
Old November 2nd, 2006, 10:10 AM
Beginner

Hi there....I am thinking about the Celebrity Zenith cruise from Tampa to Panama on Nov. 17. Naturally, I am a bit leary of rooming with a male I don't know. If this cruise is of interest to you, let me know and we could talk and see if it might work out. I live in the Sarasota area as well. I would be leaving the ship in Costa Rica, so you would have the rest of the time to yourself. I am looking to spend the winter down there and thought it might be a fun way to get there....the cruise is only $560 pp. for 10 days.
I am a 43 y.o female, former Sarasota lifeguard. I am in a long-term relationship of 11 years, but my boyfriend can't go this trip.
Old November 4th, 2006, 10:29 AM
Passenger

Wow, that is exactly type of cruise I was looking for. I feel like a fool, but I already commited to Thanksgiving dinner. I will try to learn from this and try to make my schedule more accomodating.
Old November 10th, 2006, 02:21 AM
Admiral

Interesting thread. I'm also a lifeguard (and Divemaster) and take cruises at times to get more salt water dives in (here in Texas I do alot of fresh water dives). I'm always looking for divers, etc. to share cabins to cut the single supplement. Just a share the ride arrangement.

BTW, seen The Guardian at the theater?

Quote:
Originally Posted by melimax
Hi there....I am thinking about the Celebrity Zenith cruise from Tampa to Panama on Nov. 17. Naturally, I am a bit leary of rooming with a male I don't know. If this cruise is of interest to you, let me know and we could talk and see if it might work out. I live in the Sarasota area as well. I would be leaving the ship in Costa Rica, so you would have the rest of the time to yourself. I am looking to spend the winter down there and thought it might be a fun way to get there....the cruise is only $560 pp. for 10 days.
I am a 43 y.o female, former Sarasota lifeguard. I am in a long-term relationship of 11 years, but my boyfriend can't go this trip.
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas
Old November 10th, 2006, 07:50 AM
Beginner

hey divemaster....let me know if you didn't receive that reply email.
Old November 10th, 2006, 08:10 AM
Passenger

This thread CLOSED, DELETED.

Wow story of my life. I set out to find a female cabinmate. And a gal that replies ends up connecting with a male, also watching the listing. It does not bother me. I am actually happy for them. I just thought it was funny.

Any ways, I am trying to close this thread because I don't want to mislead people. I have my arrangements til mid 2008. So, chances are I will not be able to go on any cruises someone might post on this thread.

I did learn something about a cruise I would be interested in on this thread. And enjoy learning about other cruises on other postings.

I have started a new, more generic thread.

"FL Bargain Cruises 2007"

Please see the above new thread.

thanks

Paul

FL_TPA_1956SWM@yahoo.com