Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 25th, 2006, 02:16 PM
Familiar Face

Default Caribbean 14 days Carnival $649- Interested in a share?

Vacationstogo.com site lists two 7 day back to back cruises on Carnival out of Miami departing Oct 8 at a total price of $649 for the whole 14 days. One person in the cabin must qualify for the age 55+ rate and I qualify for these prices. The first cruise departs Oct 8 for 7 days on Carnival Valor priced at $319 followed by 7 days on Carnival Elation departing Oct 15 priced at $329.

I am an experienced cruiser, age 65, with over 20 lifetime cruises and am now going on 2 to 3 cruises a year now that I am retired. I am well travelled having visited every continent and most countries. Current interests include cruises, dancing, travel, cooking, gardening, and wine making. Let me know if you are interested in these cruises or any others that you want to go on a share basis.

Email me at onfirst1@yahoo.com

James.
Sponsored Links