Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 17th, 2006, 06:28 PM
Beginner

Default Any LAST MINUTE cruise companion out there?

Am hoping to go last minute this coming weekend. Either Princess or Holland Am. out of Fort Lauderdale, but there is also Norwegian out of New York. Need to de-stress but baulk at the single supplement! Am a gay white male, New Zealander but living in Canada, easy going, mid 30's, well travelled, love theatre, reading, dancing.... Anyone interested? There are some really good last min. deals out there......yes there are.....come on....you know you want to go!!!
Cheers everyone
S. 8)
Sponsored Links
Old October 29th, 2006, 11:40 AM
Beginner

Default last-minute companion

Hi! Did you find a companion for last weekend?

I'm new to this list, and to cruising, but like you am trying to avoid single supplements. I keep finding great deals on skyauction.com, but can't afford them when paying the single supplements and airfare to ports.

Anyhoo, I'm not generally able to do last-minute travel, but in November I may be able to, as I have vacation to use, and my manager is trying to get me to take it. Let me know if you are still looking, and, if so, what you have in mind.

~Jen
Old November 5th, 2006, 05:42 PM
Beginner

Hi,
I am cruising on Celebrity Galaxy departing from Rome (on Dec. 1st, 2006) to San Juan (14 nights). I have an inside single cabin (more or less 800 USD p/ person (without air far).
Demy
Old November 9th, 2006, 03:43 AM
Beginner

It seems that we have something in common. We both work for a university. Although I am not free to travel right away, I am writing to get acquainted. I am a college professor in his 60s and have taken five cruises, one to Mexico out of LA, three to the Caribbean out of Galveston and Fort Lauderdale, and one to Alaska out of Vancouver. I was fortunate to find friends at my university with whom to travel on these five cruises. However, there have been times when I wanted to travel and none of my friends was available. I am usually free to travel in the second week of December and after Christmas until the middle of January. In the summer, I am free in May. I can also travel later in the summer depending on whether I teach in summer term one or two. I hope that you were able to find a companion for your weekend cruise.

Tony