Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 5th, 2006, 12:49 AM
Beginner

Default ANYONE FRO SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA NEED CRUISE MATE

i AM LOOKING FOR A CRUISE MATE TO GO CRUZIN WITH TO SHARE CABIN CLOSE TO OUR HOME PORT LONG BEACH OR SAN DIEAGO
WILLING TO TRAVEL TO OTHER PORT TOO. I AM A MARRIED BUT HUBBY DONT HAVE TIME TO CRUISE CAUSE OF EMPLOYMENT. I HAVE ALOT OF SPARE TIME AND REALLY WANT TO CRUISE.
Sponsored Links
Old November 5th, 2006, 09:46 AM
Beginner

Default Your post to me

Hi Stella,
This is a strange message board and I don't understand how it works. Fortunately I got your message to me by email notification, but when I go into the site it says I have no messages. I'm from Ottawa, Canada.

Carol
Old November 6th, 2006, 10:04 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to dwn2cruise
Default So. Cal Female

Yes I am interested. I am also a married F who loves to cruise. I too have a husband that works so is unable to cruise as often as I like. Let me know if you still are looking for someone.
Old November 16th, 2006, 09:16 AM
Beginner

I am from Az. I am planning to go a cruise for New Years. Either from L.A, Long Beach or San Diego. And I need a roomiein order to hold downthe cost. Let me know if you are interested. This site is difficult to manuever.
Old February 6th, 2007, 07:43 PM
Beginner

Hi Stella,

I love to cruise also, and have taken a cruise each of the last three years, and loved it.....I'd love to meet a new friend and have a crusie
partner. I would like to leave for a Caribbean cruise from either
Miami or Puerto Rico..maybe go a couple days early and
enjoy the town. I'd like to cruise in March or early April.

Ken

Me ? 44yrs old...african/american...a programmer/analyst by trade,
fit, energetic and very adventuous...plus, a pretyy nice guy too.

kmsports@yahoo.com .
Old February 9th, 2007, 10:08 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to blueman3474
Default hi

how are you? hi am fernando 6'1 210 pounds male that would love to take that 1st cruise i was told i would get more info on this web-site i hope you dont mind ..i have always wanted to take a cruise just never really knew what are the steps and would like to get to know someone who knows abuot all this good stuff ..can you tell me ? or help me i can tarcel just about any where i am in communications radio & tv am in the state of texas but like i said i do travel and love the beach water and stuff like that any way like fro you to get back to me if thats okay with you ..

take care

fernando (blueman3474) 8)
Old May 2nd, 2007, 05:06 PM
Beginner

I'm also in Southern California (North OC, to be exact), single, 45. Looking for a cruise mate for another week long cruise this year, as well as short, weekend cruises. I'm doing a singles cruise out of Galveston in August that is matching me with a roommate. I do smoke, but have no problem going on deck for that. No heavy drinking I can be both high energy and locked into a good book for hours. Play well with others and fine on my own.

[/img]
Old May 10th, 2007, 07:29 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I have a spectacular price on a cruise out of San Diego on Jan 25 2008.
The cabin is reserved on Empress deck center on Carnival Spirit. Itinarary
Acapulco, ixtapa, manzanillo greeneyze@fastmail.fm
Old June 16th, 2007, 09:08 PM
Passenger

Hi Stella,
If you are still interested in finding a cruise mate, then you are who I need. I am in N cal but willing to go to other port too. I have a trip this Nov 10 cruising the mediterane 7days from Bacelona. Let me know if you are interested in this. By the way, I am married but husband works. I don't smoke, drink, or gamble. I like to swim, read, and enjoy shopping. I also can party too.
You can email me at dece16us@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Janette
Old June 20th, 2007, 05:59 PM
Beginner

Hi
I live in LA and also love cruising. I'm singe, a young 59 y.o. non smoker currently not working due to various health problems, but I am doing much better since having my hip replaced in February.
I don't know if you'd be interested as it's not local, but I have booked an amazing 12 day Meditarranean cruise this fall on NCL’s Norwegian Jewel with a friend who had to drop out (got remarried) so I'm looking for female travel companion.
I have booked an amazing cabin - It's a handicap balcony cabin (I use a wheelie walker) which means much much more space.
The cost is only $2600 including taxes, but not insurance or air. I am good at booking transportation and can do it cheaper than the cruise line was offering. NCL does freestyle cruising which is especially good when overnight in a port – you eat when you want and there’s food available 24 hours a day!!!

I am a very happy, positive person who also loves to laugh, am very energetic, love sightseeing, making new friends, and having new experiences. I'm a night person, but get up at dawn to see a new port. I'm very organized and also easy to get along with. I enjoy sharing meals & experiences, but am also happy to go it alone.

The intinery is 12 days of fantasic cruising:

12-Day Classic Mediterranean - Norwegian Jewel: Oct 8, 2007

Mon 10/08 Istanbul, Turkey – board by 3:00pm
Tue 10/9 Istanbul, Turkey (overnight) 8:00pm
Wed 10/10 Izmir (Ephesus) 9:30am 5:00pm
Thu 10/11 Athens (Piraeus), Greece 7:00am 8:00pm
Fri 10/12 Cruise Ionian Sea
Sat 10/13 Dubrovnik, Croatia 7:00am 5:00pm
Sun 10/14 Venice, Italy 10:00am Overnight
Mon 10/15 Venice, Italy 2:00pm
Tue 10/16 Cruise Adriatic Sea
Wed 10/17 Naples, Italy (Pompeii) 7:00am 7:00pm
Thu 10/18 Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy 7:00am 8:00pm
Fri 10/19 Cruise Mediterranean Sea
Sat 10/20 Barcelona, Spain 6:00am*

If this cruise isn't interesting, still reply as I said I love cruising, just did from a 5 day Pacific Costal cruise in May.

Bonnie
Old June 21st, 2007, 12:37 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to ShipMateMike

Hi, Not sure if I'm what you're looking for but I thought I would throw it out there and at least give you the option. You didn't specify if you would consider a male cabin mate but I'm currently married as well but in the process of separating. I was originally considering a cruise out of Miami the week of July 9th but could be swayed to one out of southern CA. There looks to be some great rates available. I'd provide more information about myself but if you're not considering (or your husband would allow lol ) a male cabinmate it would be a mute point. You can email me back directly at "tallsxy614guy@yahoo.com". I'd love to hear from you. --Mike