Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 9th, 2006, 04:11 PM
Beginner

Default Seeking female cabin mate, 10 day Holland America Nov. 29

Hi,
I am seeking a female cabin mate (non-smoker) for Holland America's 10 day cruise from Fort Lauderdale on the "Amsterdam", departing Nov. 29 for Bahamas, Aruba, Curacao, Netherlands Antilles, Panama Canal (Partial Transit), Costa Rica and back to Fort Lauderdale Dec. 9. Cost of inside cabin (flash special, apparently) is $649 + $207 taxes, and tips.

I am Canadian, 66, non-smoker, retired government employee, quiet and considerate, like sports, snorkelling, fine dining on board and exploring the ports of call. Let me know if you are interested and tell me a bit about yourself.

All the best,
Sponsored Links
Old November 10th, 2006, 07:07 PM
Beginner

This cruise looks interesting.....as mentioned in other postings, I am looking to leave the ship in Costa Rica to do some extended travel in that country. Have you booked this cruise already? Ideally, I am looking at some other cruises to costa rica that are leaving sooner, but this one might work out. I am 43 y.o. female, quiet and considerate, health conscious...not a wild partier.
Old November 25th, 2006, 10:17 AM
Beginner

Default I have now booked as a single on another cruise.

Just to let you know that I won't be cruising again for awhile.
All the best!