CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Cabinmate for Grand Princess West Carib Cruise in Janurary (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/323638-cabinmate-grand-princess-west-carib-cruise-janurary.html)

waterskier1 November 20th, 2006 02:19 PM

Cabinmate for Grand Princess West Carib Cruise in Janurary

Hi, I'm a SGM, 53, looking for a cabinmate for a cruise on the Grand Princess in late Janurary. This crusie goes to Costa Maya, Roatan, Belize, and Cozumel. I'm a scuba diver, and this seems to be a great itinerary for that. And, right now, Princess has their lower level oceanview cabins for $549/person. And, there are some good airfares at that time from Colorado. I'm looking only to share the cabin, but if your also a diver, that would be great. I don't drink or smoke, like outdoors adventures and laying by the pool relaxing. I'm not sure how long this early-bird pricing will last. Anyone interested?

Divemaster November 20th, 2006 05:09 PM

Re: Cabinmate for Grand Princess West Carib Cruise in Janura

Good luck, great dive itinerary. If no luck finding a partner on that one, you might try solo on Carnival for a 5 Day Western Caribbean from Mobile, AL which covers Cozumel and the coast (Jan 29, 2007 @ ~$344 cruise, ~$339 flight [Delta]). Just happened to be looking at the Carnival schedule for cheap dive transportion.

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterskier1
Hi, I'm a SGM, 53, looking for a cabinmate for a cruise on the Grand Princess in late Janurary. This crusie goes to Costa Maya, Roatan, Belize, and Cozumel. I'm a scuba diver, and this seems to be a great itinerary for that. And, right now, Princess has their lower level oceanview cabins for $549/person. And, there are some good airfares at that time from Colorado. I'm looking only to share the cabin, but if your also a diver, that would be great. I don't drink or smoke, like outdoors adventures and laying by the pool relaxing. I'm not sure how long this early-bird pricing will last. Anyone interested?

Divemaster November 28th, 2006 08:06 PM

Check Southwest for the cruise specials. Just got an alert - some of the ships are now booking for bus fare.

evelynnacol December 15th, 2006 10:29 AM

Have you found a cabinmate? what are your cruise dates?

Thanks
E

waterskier1 December 16th, 2006 01:40 AM

No, I haven't, but the super deals are no longer available, or are "waitlist" only :(

I don't have any specific dates right now. The earlybird specials were for end of Janurary and early Feb. I think the airfare specials (if they still exist) were through sometime mid Feb.

I just got back from Southern Carib/Panama Canal cruise, and it was wonderful, but after being gone for 2 weeks, I'm still trying to catch up at work.

I'm always looking for a good deal on warm weather ports, especially those with some good scuba diving.