Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 8th, 2006, 07:25 PM
Beginner

Default Cruise roomate/ Travel buddy

HEY,
I am a straight,single,christian male approaching the big five -oh (ouch that hurt to say ) and I am looking to save the single supplement. I have not booked because I have not decided on the trip yet.
I have have cruised most of the Caribbean except the far south. Tahiti or Hawaii or "down under" are open for consideration as well as the southern Caribbean.
I have a new outlook on life these days. I was given the gift of an organ transplant 2 months ago. I am ready to GET AWAY !!
I don't smoke or drink and tend to get up early. I am an avid SCUBA diver although I have not gotten a straight answer from the doc if I can dive or not.
I want to go in the first 2 months of 2007.
I have had male and female roommates on previous cruises so I am open to either (no strings). In fact my best roommate experience was with a woman (we got along great!)
Drop me a line Scottv11(AT)gmail.com
Sponsored Links