Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 22nd, 2006, 11:12 PM
Beginner

Default January Cruise Companion

27 y/o male looking for a travel companion in January. Looking to go someplace warm to beat the winter blues. Previous cruiser on Celebrity, RCI, Carnival and Princess. I'm a flight attendant and can get great interline discounts. Email me at rpflyguy170@gmail.com if interested.

-John
Sponsored Links
Old December 25th, 2006, 01:37 PM
Familiar Face

Default Let's Cruise!

Hi,

My name is Joseph and I just returned from a 15 day through the Panama Canal. It was a good cruise.

I shared a cabin with a nice lady I connected with here on cruise mates. We set the parameters prior to booking the cruise and everything went as planned.

We did our own thing for the most part, respected each others privacy and it worked out great.

I am ready to go again. Any cruise through a hot climate is fine with me. I can travel between 01/01/07 - 01/22/07.

Check out my profile and ask any questions you may have.

Look forward to hearing from you, have a great day!

Joseph