Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 25th, 2006, 02:03 PM
Familiar Face

Default January...Cruise Mate Wanted: Any Hot Climate Cruise!

Just returned from a 15 day Panama Canal Cruise aboard the Celebrity Mercury.

I had a female cabin mate that I connected with here on cruise mates. We set the parameters prior to the cruise and it was a good experience.

We enjoyed our privacy and followed our own individual agendas and it was problem free. We ran into each other every so often onboard the ship and exchanged pleasantries and/or bits of chitter chatter.

Over all it was a positive experience with no negatives to report.

I am retired, 59 Years Young, Straight Male and live in Connecticut. I enjoy cruises and am almost always ready on a days notice.

I am looking for male or female cabin mates to meet the double occupancy criteria as a single traveler.

I am friendly, considerate, quiet, respectful, clean, easy on the eyes, honest and have no underlying intentions other then a cabin mate.

I am equally comfortable and content with polite pleasantries or friendly conversation, the cabin mates’ choice. I do not smoke or do drugs, rarely drink; perhaps a glass of wine with dinner and the occasional beer is the exception.

I am rarely in the cabin... a normal routine is to leave the cabin in the morning, returning for dinner and then returning again to sleep, approximately 1-1½ hours after the main show of the evening. Not much of a gambler either.

My forte is lounging by and in the pool or hot tub, perhaps joining in a deck game or water volleyball, and a little reading. I enjoy the sun and work on a tan as much as possible. I also enjoy photography and sketching for watercolor when I get back home.

Opportunities to learn about other cultures, people and visiting the wonderful sights are always a favorite depending on location. There are times I prefer not to go ashore, I stay aboard usually by the pool.

Normally I am open to the duration of a cruise, in this particular instance however I have to be back by January 21st. I signed-up for a couple of classes at the local college; watercolors and digital graphics with an emphasis on advanced Photoshop and Illustrator.

Classes begin on Monday 01/22/2007 – 05/07/2007.

I will have a spring break… 03/14/2007 – 03/26/2007 and would like to book a cruise for that period if a cabin mate is available.

Again, to reiterate, presently I am open to any cruise that will provide a hot and sunny climate.

I hope to hear from you concerning any cruise you may have in mind and perhaps we can iron out the details and enjoy a wonderful cruise to start off the New Year.

I will answer any appropriate questions you may have and I thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to meeting nice people and my wish is to make friends with enough cabin mates to allow for several cruises each year.

Wishing you health and prosperity during the holidays and may all your wishes bring you happiness.

Sincerely,
Joseph
Sponsored Links
Old December 25th, 2006, 02:09 PM
Beginner

Hi. I like your described arrangement. I too am simply looking for someone to split the cost. I got a rate quote of $2600.00 from Travelocity on the Jan. 18 cruise NYC aboard the NCL Dawn in a Balcony stateroom.
Old December 25th, 2006, 02:16 PM
Familiar Face

Default NCL - January Cruise...

Sounds good.

My dilemma is I am suppose to be back by 01/22 the latest.

I will see if I can work something out, if so, I will get back to you.

Good Luck and Happy Holidays,

Joseph
Old December 29th, 2006, 03:08 PM
Passenger

hello joseph

currently looking at celebrity ship/constellation leaving jan 8 and returning on jan 19 for 11 nights... I am still pricing it looks like th price is about $1,000.00 per pp for inside also I am check on balcony price.. wondering if your interested

I am 39 straight male... looking for same arrangements below... cruise many times before.

let me know if you interested

smlrun@aol.com

steven