Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 26th, 2006, 02:10 AM
Beginner

Default Looking for a female cruise mate. Travel between 2/07-3/07

Hi,
I'm searching for a straight female cruise buddy. This will be my 2nd time cruising. I'm open to a date during Feb or Mar, any length 3-7 days, preferably out of Long Beach or San Pedro.
I'm a non smoker, easy going, considerate, physically active, adventurous, and likes to have fun! Seeking the same, no drama
I don't mind an early riser or someone who stays out late. I'm not looking for someone to hang out with the entire trip but, if we have common interests, it would be fun to hang out on shore excursions, dinner or mingling with single men. Let's have FUN!
Sponsored Links
Old January 1st, 2007, 10:48 AM
Admiral

Hi:

JFYR - if everything works out, Southwest Airlines currently has some Internet Fares in March as low as $227.70 roundtrip, including taxes, between BWI and LAX. Hard to beat the rates of the National Airline of Texas.

23x8 is a pretty good cruise record. 8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkiegrl3
Hey there!
I'm looking for a cruise buddy too during the same time frame. The sooner the better! I'm a 23 straight female, and have been on 8 cruises so far! You can email me back at twinkiegrl3@hotmail.com if interested.
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas
Old January 30th, 2007, 11:21 PM
Beginner

Default Mexican Riviera March 14th - 22nd aboard the Norwegian Star

You should check out this cruise............leaves out of San Pedro and should be lots of fun. I'm a single male that would love to see you on board
Old January 31st, 2007, 12:52 PM
Passenger

wondering if you would be interested in sharing a cabin with a Sraight white male.I"m 39 not looking for romance just looking for some one to she cabin exp..I have a profile at cabinmatch.com under smlrun..

I have inside cabin on hold for Feb 4th on RCL Freedom of the Seas 7 nights out of Miami..

the cost would be about $600

my email is smlrun@aol.com

steven