Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 11th, 2007, 08:42 AM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to edubbs007
Default Seeking Female Companion

Seeking female companion to join me on either royal caribbean or NCL in March. My family member is a cruise agent, so this trip would be totally free with no cost to you. The room would be a suite with a balcony. Not looking to recieve anything in return, just a friendly person looking to have a good time. Email me or PM if interested.
Sponsored Links
Old January 11th, 2007, 06:06 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to samngeo Send a message via Yahoo to samngeo
Default Re: Seeking Female Companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by edubbs007
Seeking female companion to join me on either royal caribbean or NCL in March. My family member is a cruise agent, so this trip would be totally free with no cost to you. The room would be a suite with a balcony. Not looking to recieve anything in return, just a friendly person looking to have a good time. Email me or PM if interested.

edubbsoo7, in asking for a specific cabinmate gender, it is customary to state what gender you are. No one wants to go into this kind of arrangement without knowing all of the facts. This is only fair. You might also consider offering more information, such as, your age, smoking preference, night owl?, partier?, drinker?, gambler?, or any other useful tidbits to ensure compatibility during that week. Your offer is pretty open-ended, and I wouldn't be surprised if you get a bunch of crazies and psychotics taking you up on your offer. There are a lot of horror stories about cabinmates that you can read about on this site. I would hate for you to end up with one, and paying her way on top of that.

my two cents

George
Nov 01 Ocean Princess
Dec 01 Ocean Princess
Feb 02 NCL Norway
Dec 02 NCL Sun
Feb 03 NCL Wind
Dec 03 Coral Princess
Feb 04 Celeb Zenith
Nov 04 Rhapsody OS
Dec 04 Crnvl Elationx2
Aug 05 NCL Spirit
Oct 05 NCL Dream
Nov 05 Sapphire Princess
Dec 05 NCL Wind
Oct 06 Crnvl Pride
Nov 06 Crnvl Triumph
Nov 06 Star Princess
Feb 07 Crnvl Conquest
Apr 07 Crnvl Fascination
Oct 07 Radiance OS
Nov 07 Golden Princess
Feb 08 Crnvl Spirit
Old January 24th, 2007, 03:20 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to Kimmylouu

ok, whats the catch? Sounds too good to be true. Would love to go. My name is Kimberly 40wf and I am looking for a cabin companion for transatlantic. email me and let me know the detailson your trip if you would like. Kimmylouu66@aol.com
Old March 7th, 2007, 12:22 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to atkinst11
Default If you could cruise in Late April we could talk

Hello,

I'm looking for a cruise in the last 2 weeks of April. I start a new job come May 1 and wanted to take some time off before that.

I'm a 43 year old single female. What were you hoping to find with the cruising?

Tracy,

P.S. You can catch me on Yahoo IM too Atkinst11 there.
Old March 10th, 2007, 11:27 AM
Beginner

I am writing for my 73 year old Mom. She wouldn't be able to go this year, but she is looking for a cabinmate for the 4/25/08 sailing of the Explorer out of NJ.