Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 15th, 2007, 06:02 AM
Beginner

Default NEED ROOMATE FOR TRANSATLANTIC CRUISE,,,,Are you out there??

Hello -Any one interested in a share on a Transatlantic Cruise April 26, 2007?? For 13 nights?????
On the Celebrity Century???? Leaves Miami and Arrives in Amsterdam on May 9th.......
I am a 57 Year Old Female, married but traveling single, love to dance, play cards, maj jong, eat, go to shows and movies, read books, etc.
I am easy going, clean and very considerate. I don't smoke or do drugs.
I do however, have a glass of wine at dinner.
The over 55 year old rate is $749.00 plus a few dollars in taxes.
Please let me know ASAP...I am holding a reservation on the ship now.
Thanks, Susan[/b]
Sponsored Links
Old January 15th, 2007, 10:22 PM
Familiar Face

Default Re: NEED ROOMATE FOR TRANSATLANTIC CRUISE,,,,Are you out the

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylo48
Hello -Any one interested in a share on a Transatlantic Cruise April 26, 2007?? For 13 nights?????
On the Celebrity Century???? Leaves Miami and Arrives in Amsterdam on May 9th.......
I am a 57 Year Old Female, married but traveling single, love to dance, play cards, maj jong, eat, go to shows and movies, read books, etc.
Thanks, Susan[/b]
Hi Susan,

My name is Wally. I am 60 years young. I am a retired Police Detective from Baltimore, Maryland. The cruise sounds great. Please email me wallygator21015@yahoo.com
Old January 16th, 2007, 08:57 AM
quahog03

Default Trans Atlantic

Hi Susan,
Would you be interested in the sailing on 1/107 from Ft. Lauderdale to Rome? It's for 16 days with good ports of call and Holland America is a great cruise line. Price for inside is $ 1099. or outside $ 1299. Inside would be fine by me.
I'm 59 from RI swm and not looking for anything but a cabin mate.
Ed
The ship is the Westerdam 5 star,check out the itinerary.
Old January 16th, 2007, 11:02 PM
Admiral

Default Re: NEED ROOMATE FOR TRANSATLANTIC CRUISE,,,,Are you out the

Alas, looking for a share on a HAL Rotterdam transatlantic LISBON-RIO 16 day where I would hop aboard LISBON and depart the next day in CADIZ. Bit of an expensive way to play tag with a ship, but I don't have time for long cruises and after Enron, no energy company wants to hear that their auditor slipped off for Rio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylo48
Thanks, Susan[/b]
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas
Old January 17th, 2007, 11:42 PM
Passenger

Hi my name is Tara I would love to go on this crusie I live in Orlando I'm 32 years old and I would love to go I wanted to go on this cruise but my friend could not go please email me at leviballoon@aol.com ASAP.
Old February 13th, 2007, 01:25 PM
Passenger

Hi Susan.

My name is Liv and I live in Texas. Your profile and mode of travel sounds great. I am a widow and can travel most any time, money permitting. I am particularly interessted in the Transatlantic cruises this fall. Particularly "Voyager of the Seas" from Barcelona, or a Celebrity cruise from Barcelona, also in December.
I am allready commited for the Spring season, but if any cruises are on your agenda for early fall and beyond, perhaps we can talk
The best
Liv