Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 25th, 2007, 01:17 PM
Familiar Face

Default CABIN MATE: Available Most Anytime to Go Anywhere!

To Whom It May Concern;

Normally I am open to the duration of a cruise, in this particular instance however I will have a spring break… 03/06/2007 – 03/26/2007 and would like to book a cruise for that period if a cabin mate is available. I signed-up for a couple of classes at the local college; watercolors and digital graphics with an emphasis on advanced Photoshop and Illustrator.

I have posted a few requests; one is a cruise leaving on Holland America's Zaandam from San Diego on the March 6th for a 15 day cruise to Hawaii, returning to San Diego on the 21st ($1456), another is aboard the Island Princess 15 days from Los Angeles, March 12-27 ($1306). If these cruises are of interest to you please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Again, to reiterate, presently I am open to any cruise that will provide a hot and sunny climate.

I hope to hear from you concerning any cruise you may have in mind and perhaps we can iron out the details and enjoy a wonderful cruise to stave off the Winter Blues!

I will answer any appropriate questions you may have and I thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to meeting nice people and my wish is to make friends with enough cabin mates to allow for several cruises each year.

PROFILE:

I am retired, 59 Years Young, Straight Male and live in Connecticut. I enjoy cruises and am almost always ready on a days notice.

I am looking for male or female cabin mates to meet the double occupancy criteria as a single traveler.

I am friendly, considerate, quiet, respectful, clean, easy on the eyes, honest and have no underlying intentions other then a cabin mate.

I am equally comfortable and content with polite pleasantries or friendly conversation, the cabin mates’ choice. I do not smoke or do drugs, rarely drink; perhaps a glass of wine with dinner and the occasional beer is the exception.

I am rarely in the cabin... a normal routine is to leave the cabin in the morning, returning for dinner and then returning again to sleep, approximately 1-1½ hours after the main show of the evening. Not much of a gambler either.

My forte is lounging by and in the pool or hot tub, perhaps joining in a deck game or water volleyball, and a little reading. I enjoy the sun and work on a tan as much as possible. I also enjoy photography and sketching for watercolor when I get back home.

Opportunities to learn about other cultures, people and visiting the wonderful sights are always a favorite depending on location. There are times I prefer not to go ashore, I stay aboard usually by the pool.

Wishing you health and prosperity and may all your wishes bring you happiness.

Sincerely,
Joseph
Sponsored Links
Old January 25th, 2007, 03:03 PM
Cruise Maniac

Just curious, but why did you post the same thing 3 different times?? You sound like a nice enough person, but so many consecutive posts smack of desperation...
Old January 25th, 2007, 10:00 PM
Familiar Face

Default Re: Multiple Posts...

Actually, I am always desperate to go on a cruise. Biggest problem being single is the double occupancy criteria.

I met a real nice woman from La Jolla, CA back in December and we set the parameters for a 15 day Panama Canal cruise. The cruise was wonderful and we respected each others privacy throughout the cruise and I must admit there wasn't any hitches or glitches...the arrangement worked out extremely well.

I also posted for a cabin mate to cruise right after Christmas and had a couple of nibbles but nothing that worked out solid. As a result I had to settle for a Jamaican resort for 16 days and it was not what I had expected...suffice it to say I wouldn't do that again!.

I now would like to book a cruise for as many days as possible including back to back cruises between 03/08/07-03/26/07. I felt several different headings might appeal to a more diverse group.

Have a great day...

Joseph
Old January 25th, 2007, 10:25 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Joseph,

I am considering going on this cruise:
VacationsToGo.com
FASTDEAL #22924
8 days departing March 18, 2007 on
Celebrity's Mercury 8)

Cheapest Oceanview $599

ITINERARY

DAY DATE PORT ARRIVE DEPART
Sun Mar 18 San Diego, CA 5:00pm
Mon Mar 19 At Sea
Tue Mar 20 Cabo San Lucas, Mexico 10:30am 6:00pm
Wed Mar 21 Mazatlan, Mexico 7:00am 5:00pm
Thu Mar 22 Puerto Vallarta, Mexico 7:00am 11:00pm
Fri Mar 23 Manzanillo, Mexico 10:00am 6:00pm
Sat Mar 24 At Sea
Sun Mar 25 At Sea
Mon Mar 26 San Diego, CA 7:00am

Eight Nights with an Ocean View Cabin for $599. sounds great! If this cruise works for you please contact me: wallygator21015@yahoo.com
Old January 29th, 2007, 11:11 AM
Passenger

Hi Joseph

Just wondering if your open to go in Feb.. at all
Old January 31st, 2007, 02:04 AM
Beginner

Hello Joseph,

Would you have any interest in a Med. cruise? Inquiring on behalf of a male friend who might be having to cancel his trip May 25 (Carnival Freedom) as his cabinmate is now unavailable. Four of us, all in our fifties, met a few years ago on a singles cruise and have made a number of cruises together since then.

Laura
Old January 31st, 2007, 10:23 AM
Familiar Face

Default May Cruise...

Hi Laura,

Yes, Absolutely!

Please send additional information.

e-mail address - usn_veteran@yahoo.com

Thank you for the opportunity...

Joseph
Old February 4th, 2007, 05:20 AM
Beginner

Hey Joseph
I'd be interested in going on a cruise in Mar. Would you have any interest in The Tahitian Princess in the South Pacific. Here's a link: http://princess.dynamicmessenger.com...2iHpnBGpsQn4Ma
I'm 50 and live in San Diego and like to go on more cruises but finding someone to share the expence of the cabin is the hard part. I've been on two other cruises before where I met someone on this website one female and one male and shared a cabin with no problems.
Chuck