Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 26th, 2007, 08:11 AM
quahog03

Default Airfares/ Trans Atlantic ?

Hi,
It looks like there's quite few people here looking for a trans atlantic cruise this spring. Most leave from Florida,and I'm just wondering if and how you plan to get back to the states?
As for myself,I'd like to hookup with someone to sail around early /mid April. I thought of buying a RT ticket when I get to Europe,that way I might consider flying back in Nov and take another ship back to Fl.
Any information on this topic would be great.
Ed
Sponsored Links
Old January 26th, 2007, 10:35 AM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to Kimmylouu

Actually that sounds like a great idea buying the round trip ticket if you have plans for the second part of the ticket. It is really more expensive to buy one way and hard to find even find a decent deal on a way one. Anyways, good luck. I am looking for cabinmate to do transatlantic on the Norweign on April 22nd from Mia to Athens 15 day or flexible to another cruise going transatlantic. Never been on Norweign-7 cruises on Celebrity 2 on Carnival and one on MSC (horrible). Hope to hear from ya. Kimmylouu66@aol.com Kimberly
Old January 26th, 2007, 10:53 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Airfares/ Trans Atlantic ?

I'm also looking at a transatlantic cruise, more accurately catching a few days on HAL's Rotterdam Brazil-Brazil or Portugal-Morocco. Everything I have seen confirms one-way is a premium over RT. Seems lesser airline frequent flier comp tickets are even based on RT, as opposed to the one-way model of that national airline of Texas, SWA.
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas
Old January 26th, 2007, 06:50 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to Kimmylouu

Ed from Rhode Island sent me an email regarding my search for roommate on a transatlantic and suggested that maybe we could get 3-4 people together for a transatlantic and split the cost. I think that is great and not only that but we could probably get a better accommodation. What do you think? Let me know and maybe we could all get into something great and have a good time. Kimberly I want to do transatlantic in April.