CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   42F looking for a cruisemate (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/327455-42f-looking-cruisemate.html)

Oceangal February 5th, 2007 04:32 PM

42F looking for a cruisemate

Hi, I am a 42 female looking for a balcony cabin mate. Perfer the same but am willing to consider a male (that doesnt snore LOL). I smoke, but will not in the room, perhaps not on the balcony either. my travel time would be really anytime after May, 2007. I would like to travel Western. I was considering the Roatan cruise on the Valor. My high interest with the cruise is snorkling.
if interested feel free to contact me. 8)

thanks,

motay February 5th, 2007 09:28 PM

I am Male 46 looking to Cruise end of 2007 or 2008 . snorkling. snorkling. snorkling.

Oceangal February 6th, 2007 07:50 PM

I am thinking on going Oct 29th on a singles cruise. Going to Roatan, Belieze. I know they can set you up with a cabinmate but I would perfer to find one and talk with them first... has anyone had experiance with assigned roommates? Or is it better to find one on your own?

Kaylynn723 February 20th, 2007 12:37 PM

Roommate setup

I've had very good luck with being teamed up with somebody as a roommate. I've done it three times and had good roommates. You may have to be blunt enough to lay down some ground rules when you meet. I find it's best to be up front about how you feel about any issues that might pop up. (ie: if they or you meet someone). We aren't kids anymore so it shouldn't be a problem but it can be? Good luck.

Kay

Oceangal February 20th, 2007 01:21 PM

thanks Kay for the advice. I do get nervous about sharing a room with someone you dont know.. U had good experiances but I also heard horror stories. Thanks for the advice.

usveteran February 20th, 2007 05:03 PM

Always ready to cruise...

Tell me more..

I enjoy cruising and am ready whenever I can find a cabin mate.

hotcoffee February 21st, 2007 09:38 AM

I am looking for something in May myself. Your message says after May - does that exclude May? i am 32 year old single female and would like to try our a singles cruise for the first time, but not really too keen on going alone.

usveteran February 21st, 2007 04:26 PM

Hello Hot Coffee...May is Okay!

Hi,

You pick out the cruise and dates and I will be honored to share a cabin with you.

You should know that I am a very easy going and considerate person. I am sociable and courteous but not intrusive or bothersome. I travel very light so most of the closet and drawer space will be available for you.

I normally take my shower in the fitness club prior to returning to the cabin for dinner.

My Schedule:

I get up at approx. 7:00 am and leave for the lido deck, I won't return to the cabin until dinner time to get dressed for the evening, back out and won't return until bed time, approx. 11:00 pm.

Take care and keep me posted...

Joseph

Oceangal February 21st, 2007 07:30 PM

Well, I cant go in May-- actually I think I am planning on a halloween cruise. If I cant find a roomie for that time I will pay the supplement. Its all good!!! :D

hope_2go February 25th, 2007 06:22 PM

Looking for a cruisemate

Hi Oceangal - I am female, 42, a smoker, and looking to share a cabin. I also enjoy snorkeling and the western trips. I would love to visit Belize. If you are still looking for a cabinmate we could e-mail and get to know each other before deciding. I, like you, am a little nervous about sharing with a complete stranger and would feel better selecting on my own.

hope_2go February 25th, 2007 06:26 PM

AND I just noticed WE both happen to be in Wisconsin... and you are in healthcare??? me too. :D

Oceangal March 3rd, 2007 09:29 PM

Sorry hope to go, I just left you an PM :oops: I didnt realize I havent been paying attention to the replies. Im bad!! :-P

deputy836 March 10th, 2007 07:07 PM

oceangal....i am planning on going on the Valor singles cruise in October....my brother and his friedn are going also...i wioll probably need a roomate...drop me a line if you want to talk..
me" 37 female...deputy sheriff... non smoker

deputy836@aol.com

Oceangal March 18th, 2007 09:00 AM

Thanks for the replies, I have a roommate for my cruise. :-P

equinox8 April 2nd, 2007 05:58 AM

43 single M ..interested ...lets elaborate on this

laurenalexis77 October 23rd, 2008 12:06 PM

Caribbean cruise 11/9-11/16/08

Hi there! I\'m looking for someone to go on a Carnival cruise to the Caribbean 11/9-11/16/08. It sails from Miami to George Town on Grand Cayman; Roatan in Honduras; Belize City, Belize; and Cozumel, Mexico. It\'s listed as $379 for an interior cabin on cruisesonly.com. Please let me know if you have any interest in this. I would love to be able to work something out. Gotta get out of the cold November weather!

Lauren

firemn October 26th, 2008 09:53 PM

Cruise partner Dec. Carnival west. Carib. 7 day

I know this is gonna sound odd, but here it goes.
I love to scuba dive. I don't have any single friends that can go with me that can get away from work.

I have found a great 7 day cruise this December.

The dive ports are.
Cozumel. I have been there 9 times, I love it.
Belize
Cayman
Roatan.

I am an honorable guy and can give references to that fact.

I really need a vacation.

anyway, just a thought.

All the best.
John

gbrad November 26th, 2008 09:38 PM

8 day balcony to Costa Rica - roomie wanted

Howdy any and all!
You can find out more by seeing my post in seeking cruise mates

If this is the only post you read though..
I have a cruise paid for, Carnival Freedom, 8 days, balcony
Leave FLL 2-14
Will have a room 2-13 since I'm returning from another cruise

Not wanting romance, as my heart will still be in Idaho (not Iowa silly, that's another state, and they don't raise potatoes)

Would dearly enjoy a "friend" (and I am a good one!) to enjoy this quite special cruise trip!
I can provide references from both genders, as well as law enforcement agencies, and they would be folks that you can trust...
Remember, I'm from Iowa, we don't have to lock our doors, that whole midwest value thing..
If you are within 12 years of my age (49 by then), you will not be embarassed to be seen with me
I assure you that I will keep you smiling, if not laughing, much of the time, I'm just almost always in a really good mood
I'm not expecting a 50-50 at this point, just want to have;
A. a companion
2. some subsidy, whether it be bar tab, activity, etc..
3C. a better feeling about spending that much money just "not" for meself (intentional misspelling)

Later?
G Brad McKee (yes, you can g00gle it)

cruisewithMax December 14th, 2008 07:21 PM

Hi Oceangal,

I am interested in similar Western Caribbean cruises in February 09. I may be the Oceanboy you are looking for. Check my posting under cruisewithMax. Carnival has a 7 Night Exotic W. Caribbean cruise on Feb 1 and 15. It leaves from Miami to George Town, Roatan, Belize City and Cozumel. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Max

cruisewithMax December 16th, 2008 01:01 AM

Hi Oceangal,
I have not heard from you. Are you still intersted in finding a cabinmate?

hollywoodjeanne February 27th, 2009 11:41 PM

I would like to go on the Carnival Conquest from Galveston TX in May going to Montego Bay, Grand Cayman and Cozumel.
would you be interested in that cruise?
Jeanne

cruisewithMax February 28th, 2009 06:06 PM

I might. I just came back from W. Caribbean cruise. Please keep in touch.

Thanks,
Max

hollywoodjeanne March 2nd, 2009 01:43 PM

Hi, would you be interested in taking a 7 day cruise May 17 from Galveston TX?
The cruise goes to Key West, Freeport and Nassau
I have other friends on board and will be sleeping in their cabin so you would have complete privacy in the cabin.
You can email me directly at hollywoodjeanne@aol.com
Thanks, Jeanne