Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 18th, 2007, 10:11 AM
Beginner

Default NEW to cruising

Married but SINGLE Wife NEVER wants to miss a day from work and does not want to travel. I am bored at home. Mid 50s, looks 40s, easy going, flexible, high morale values, non-smoker and lightly drinker. Friendship with someone preferably a female who is FREE to travel! Please include your own profile with your e-mail or PM. Thank you :-)
I can go anywhere for a week of two. I am very new to cruise, don't know where to start..
Sponsored Links
Old February 19th, 2007, 04:28 PM
Passenger

Where would you like to go? When are you available to cruise? Where are you from in Canada? What are you looking for in a cabin mate? Tell us a little more, maybe we can head out to sea!
Old March 4th, 2007, 12:37 PM
Beginner

Default Saw your ad

I'm a 42 yr old single female and have just completed my first cruise. Loved it! I was considering going again, but none of my friends can afford to go as soon as I would like to, so am looking to find a cabin mate.

Actually, I love travelling in general but no one can ever afford to go with me and I'm tired of paying peoples' way. It would be nice to find a travel partner in general.

If you're interested in finding out more about me, write me at minerm36@hotmail.com

PS: the cruise I took was on the Norwegian Dawn Feb 8-18 from NY to St Thomas, Tortola, St Maarten, San Juan, and Great Stirrup Cay. Awesome!
Old March 5th, 2007, 11:15 AM
Passenger

Default new to cruising

hi, thanks for your message. just got back from RCI Explorer cruise! It was a fantastic experience!!!!! Would recommend this cruise & RCI to all. Service was outstanding. Despite the fact that I broke my wrist, I cannot say enough good about the experience. Every single member of the staff go out of their way to make sure every passenger has a positive and memorable vacation.

Unfortunately, I must now go back to work to pay for it.

My cabin mate was a total gentleman who I did not know prior to the cruise. We met through this website. I have read about some bad experiences, but mine was wonderful.

PLEASE keep in touch for future cruises. If you would like more info on this cruise, don't hesitate to ask. I am keyboarding with just one hand, but it's amazing what one can do when forced to. (handwriting is not so easy as I broke my right wrist).

Happy cuising! Elaine (goddess51)