Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 19th, 2007, 08:36 PM
Beginner

Default Seeking a Roommate for Tahitian Cruise in May 2007

Hi, I'm seeking a roommate for a Princess cruise to Tahiti and the surrounding islands. This is a 10-day trip leaving Papeete on May 16 and returning May 26, 2007. This would be a once in a lifetime cruise for me and hopefully you too.

I'm a 45 y.o male, youthful looking, no bad habits, non-smoking and easy-going.

I would appreciate if you could contact me soon.

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old February 19th, 2007, 11:33 PM
Passenger

can u provide additional pricing, departure location, and where does it go? I may be interested if the price is right.
Old February 20th, 2007, 12:00 AM
Beginner

Here's the cruise details per expedia.com
Cruise line: Princess
Ship name: Tahitian Princess

Ports of call: Papeete, French Polynesia; Huahine, French Polynesia; Rarotonga, Cook Islands; Raiatea, French Polynesia; Bora Bora, French Polynesia; Moorea, French Polynesia; Papeete, French Polynesia
2007 departures: May 16, 2007

Promotions:$100 shipboard credit, wine
Inside cabin From $1199 per person
Oceanview from $1298 per person

There might be other cruise bargain sites to consider also.
Old March 13th, 2007, 12:46 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to warm and friendly Send a message via MSN to warm and friendly

Hi Paul, I saw your ad and wondered if you think my profile may fit you. Thanks for considering me, love, Roma
single straight lady in 40's. BS Animal Science. Ex-zookeeper of Bronx, San Diego Zoos, Naturalist guide in Galapagos. American but studied Spanish and lived in Mexico and Ecuador so am fluent. I find traveling exciting. Fun, adventurous. Simple, non-aggressive. Warm affectionate type personality. Honest and kind-natured. I am also trained in 2 Californian schools of massage and enjoy giving treatments which I could do for you on your cruise. Seek positive companion for travel and comradery.
Old March 18th, 2007, 03:16 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to warm and friendly Send a message via MSN to warm and friendly

Hi, I am not sure if you received my reply... Maybe it did not go over. I too am in my 40's. I am a straight female from NJ. I have worked as a tour guide in Galapagos (billingual in Spanish from college and living in Mexico and Ecuador.) I worked in some zoos after getting my BS in Animal Science. Then I went to 2 schools of massage therapy in San Diego. I am not sure if you may like to have me as your roommate as I am nice, and have a fun and happy attitude towards life, and in exchange for fare would love to give you massages every day of the cruise. Please let me know at pleasebekindtoanimals@msn.com or reply here. My phone is 732-280-1428 evenings. Many thanks, Roma
single straight lady in 40's. BS Animal Science. Ex-zookeeper of Bronx, San Diego Zoos, Naturalist guide in Galapagos. American but studied Spanish and lived in Mexico and Ecuador so am fluent. I find traveling exciting. Fun, adventurous. Simple, non-aggressive. Warm affectionate type personality. Honest and kind-natured. I am also trained in 2 Californian schools of massage and enjoy giving treatments which I could do for you on your cruise. Seek positive companion for travel and comradery.
Old April 3rd, 2007, 08:04 AM
Passenger

i would love to see Tahiti as I like deserted places, remote pristine places. I worked in Galapagos for this reason. Please let me know if you may like to have me as your travel partner. I am in my 40's, single white female who has worked as a zookeeper at the Bronx and San Diego Zoos. I have my BS in Animal Science, and went to 2 schools of professional massage in San Diego and was wondering if I may pay my share of the cruise with daily great massages for you. I am easy to talk to and an honest fun person. Thank you for your consideration... Roma