Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 21st, 2007, 09:36 AM
Beginner

Default 32F looking for cruisemate for May 2007

I am wanting to take a Singles cruise in May and would like to find another single that would like to share a cabin. I would prefer a female, but would consider a male.
Sponsored Links
Old February 21st, 2007, 11:56 AM
Passenger

what places and cruiseline do you have in mind? I'm a Christian male in early 30s from Central TeXas. Drop me an email if you're interested sharing a cabin with a yellowneck TeXan.

ps- I will return from Spain on May 8th. So, anytime after that date should be fine. I will need at least 2 weeks advance notice to get decent airfare.

Rgds,

http://ilove.HacksRus.com/dino/photo
Old February 25th, 2007, 08:41 PM
Beginner

Default New To Cruising

I am considering a cruise for the first time myself in May or June. I am a 37 yo Male from just outside NYC. Perhaps we can chat.
Old February 26th, 2007, 11:11 AM
Beginner

Send a message via MSN to jonps
Default Would love to talk to you some more?

Hi my name is Jon, I saw you message and was intreged! Do you know which cruise you are looking for? Iam 32, white male, 6ft 4in tall brown hair and eyes and weigh about 220lbs.. I really would love to go on another cruise and find myself single and without friends that are interested in going. If you would like to know anything more feel free to get back to me at strandjon9117@hotmail.com I hope to talk to you soon.... Jon
Old February 26th, 2007, 03:13 PM
Beginner

Default My Email

Hotcoffee,

I posted a reply yesterday but neglected to put my email. (I am new to this site as you can tell)

You can reach me at NYguyhere99@aol
Old March 6th, 2007, 08:08 PM
Beginner

Default cruise

hello there my name is anthony i am thinking of doing a cruise and i am wondering how did you make out did you find anyone yet. I am 35 would love to share a room with a female. Are you single or married ?
Old March 30th, 2007, 09:36 PM
Beginner

Please let me know if you are interested.

Mark
Old April 2nd, 2007, 05:45 AM
Beginner

interested to share it with .43 old single male ..if still interested can you please guide qith the arrangments
Old April 14th, 2007, 09:21 PM
Passenger

Default Hey There!!

I am looking for a cabinmate as well for a singles cruise this May 13th !! it is a Singles cruise from Vacationstogo.com.....!! Let me know if interested, it is last call for booking and would really like to meet tons of people on it I am 29! let me know ASAP

Johanna
Old April 15th, 2007, 09:53 AM
Beginner

Default Re: Hey There!!

[quote="Valsun"]I am looking for a cabinmate as well for a singles cruise this May 13th !! it is a Singles cruise from Vacationstogo.com.....!! Let me know if interested, it is last call for booking and would really like to meet tons of people on it I am 29! let me know ASAP

I am interested in talking to you. Please send more details and let me know what day is last call. e-mail is kychamp@netscape.com

Mark
Old April 15th, 2007, 02:51 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to b4coco Send a message via Yahoo to b4coco

why not let the singles company you pick to cruise with, just let them assign you a room mate
Old April 15th, 2007, 11:36 PM
Beginner

I am also interested in going a cruise and would like to share a cabin with a female- I am 33 years old and need a vacation.

Where are you looking to go in May?
Old May 9th, 2007, 01:30 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to lilphilly25

Is there any chance you would do a four day carrabean cruise june 18-21 I am trying desperatly to find someone to share room cant afford to pay double occupancy

Thanks,
Rachel