Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 27th, 2007, 06:29 PM
Familiar Face

Default HONEST, CONSIDERATE AND RESPECTFUL CRUISE MATE

Any cruise will do, anytime. Just let me know what cruise you have in mind, dates, etc.

Prefer Hot & Sunny during Winter months. Would also like to do a Med cruise, Greek Islands, Tahiti, South America and European Cruise.

I am hoping to find a cruise mate for an Alaskan Cruise this summer. I would like to cruise sometime between June, July and August of this year, 2007. I have never cruised Alaska before so any and all information/recommendations would be appreciated.

I have been successful in finding several cruise mates and the cruises were very nice with no problems at all.

I recently returned from a Panama Canal cruise with a very nice young lady from California, we respected each others space and honored the parameters set prior to the cruise and all went very smooth.

In fact I have 2 cruises back to back departing for the Caribbean in March with a gentleman from California that I am looking forward to and a cruise to smaller Islands aboard a Windjammer sailing vessel in May with a wonderful lady from Massachusetts that I am also looking forward to.

I hope to hear from anyone concerning any cruise you may have in mind and perhaps we can iron out the details and enjoy a wonderful cruise this summer before they are sold out.

You can write me direct at usn_veteran@yahoo.com

I will answer any appropriate questions you may have and I thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to meeting nice people and my wish is to make friends with enough cabin mates to allow for several cruises each year.

PROFILE:

I am retired, 59 Years Young, Straight Male and live in Connecticut. I enjoy cruises and am almost always ready on a days notice.

I am looking for male or female cabin mates to meet the double occupancy criteria as a single traveler. No strings attached!

I am friendly, considerate, quiet, respectful, clean, easy on the eyes, honest and have no underlying intentions other then a cabin mate.

I am equally comfortable and content with polite pleasantries or friendly conversation, the cabin mates’ choice. I do not smoke or do drugs, rarely drink; perhaps a glass of wine with dinner and the occasional beer is the exception.

I am rarely in the cabin... a normal routine is to leave the cabin in the morning, returning for dinner and then returning again to sleep, approximately 1-1½ hours after the main show of the evening. Not much of a gambler either.

My forte is lounging by and in the pool or hot tub, perhaps joining in a deck game or water volleyball, and a little reading. I enjoy the sun and work on a tan as much as possible. I also enjoy photography and sketching for watercolor when I get back home.

Opportunities to learn about other cultures, people and visiting the wonderful sights are always a favorite depending on location. There are times I prefer not to go ashore, I stay aboard usually by the pool.

Wishing you health and prosperity and may all your wishes bring you happiness.

Sincerely,
Joseph
Sponsored Links
Old March 3rd, 2007, 09:28 PM
Beginner

Dear Joseph

I am a retired schoolteacher from Alabama. I am a 64 year old, straight, divorced male. I am a non-smoker and do drink in moderation. I just got back from a 7 day cruise to the western Caribbean on Carnival's Valor. On this trip I went by myself. I didn’t take my first cruise until Jan 06. I’ve only been on three trips, all with Carnival and all to the Caribbean. I would definitely be interested in doing some more trips so keep me in mind if something materializes.

Thanks
David
Old March 22nd, 2007, 08:18 PM
Beginner

Dear Joseph,
I am thinking on a 7-days trip on RCI Voyager Of The Seas (France/Italy)
May-June 2007 (interior cabin) and need a cruisemate.
A bit about myself: an early 40's straight divorced female, IT executive, responsible, attractive, polite and friendly...
Let me know if you would be interested.
Regards,
Julia.
Old May 19th, 2007, 07:06 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to danielkelley
Default South America November 7, 2007, anyone?

I am a retired, straight, DWM, 63, healthy, 6’0?, 180 lb., N/S, N/D, world traveled – all 7 continents, all 50 US states, 6 cruises. I try to cruise at least twice per year, hopefully to new destinations. My current priorities are Tahiti (r/t Papeete) and So. America (r/t Santiago or Santiago – Buenos Aires).

I reside in Port Richey, FL and travel to TX 4-5 times per year to visit family.

I’m seeking a M/F to share the cruise cabin fare. We can do a much, or as little, together as we agree. We are free to enjoy our own agendas. I have 5 cabin-shares in the past, 2 male and 3 female; some not met until onboard, all new to me. I gain my comfort through email, IM, phone calls and a short meeting, if practical.

I enjoy shipboard activities, the FOOD, the SHOWS, the ports and shore excursions. Early to bed (10:30 pm), usually up by 6:30 am. I am active, open, respectful, low-volume, considerate, honest, and caring. You please be that way also. I prefer inside cabins since I spend so little time there.

I trust that you are able to do Alaska this summer.
Any interest in Chile this (other) summer?

You can see my 1st choice itinerary (11/7) at
http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/fleet/itin...shipCode=DREAM (all a contiguous entry)
I am also open to the 11/21, 18-day itinerary, but would really like to do the fjords in-depth.

If interested and able, give me a holler,
Blessings
Dan Kelley (this should arrive with a signature block, but I can't see it)
Old July 11th, 2007, 08:29 PM
Beginner

Default I AM ALL OF THE ABOVE FROM YOUR SUBJECT LINE

I AM LOOKING FOR A CABINMATE FOR A 10-DAY SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE ON CELEBRITY CONSTELLATION. I WANT TO GO DEC. 7, 2007 THRU DEC. 17,2007. I PICKED THESE DATES BECAUSE IT ENCOMPASSES BY BIRTHDAY, IS NEAR CHRISTMAS WITHOUT THE HIGH PRICES. I AM A DWF 4O-ish NON-SMOKING MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL LIVING IN VIRGINIA BEACH. I LOVE THE BEACH, POOL, SWIMMING, SUNNING, READING, MOVIES, SIGHTSEEING, MEETING NEW PEOPLE, ETC. AND AM ALSO HOOKED ON CRUISING.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS MIGHT SUIT YOU. I HAVE CRUISED RCCL SEVERAL TIMES, BUT HAVE HEARD CELEBRITY IS WONDERFUL IF YOU DO NOT HAVE CHILDREN.
THE SHIP SAILS FROM FLL TO ST. THOMAS, ST. MARTIN, ST. KITTS,
ST LUCIA, AND BARBADOS
MY EMAIL IS: SVEND4@COX.NET