CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Southern Caribbean - Leaving 9/30/07 - Seek Female CabinMate (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/329725-southern-caribbean-leaving-9-30-07-seek-female-cabinmate.html)

luv2cruze March 12th, 2007 01:19 AM

Southern Caribbean - Leaving 9/30/07 - Seek Female CabinMate

I am a 3rd time cruiser, and am planning on the Royal Caribbean cruise leaving San Juan on 9/30 to the Southern Caribbean. I am looking for a female cabin mate in a balcony room.

I am married, but usually travel solo, as husband doesn't enjoy it. I am looking for a non-smoker (this would be a deal breaker). I am a light social drinker, 46 years young, enjoy many activities on the ship although I've never been on RC. My previous trips have been on Carnival - I want to try something new!

I live in Arizona and I can be kind of flexible on the dates, but it couldn't be a last minute change (because of work responsibilites). I love cruises but enjoy traveling with another person - unfortunately the family members I normally travel with can not make it this year.

I'd like to have some time to get to know each other before we make our reservations - so email me if interested!! LOL

warm and friendly March 13th, 2007 01:39 PM

hi, would you consider free massage therapy for my half? many thanks, Roma

luv2cruze March 14th, 2007 12:20 AM

Warm and friendly,
No thank you

BornToCruise March 15th, 2007 02:59 AM

Hi Luv2cruze. I'm also in Phoenix. I always travel solo (how can one person know so many people who don't like to cruise) but would consider the right cabinmate (that single supplement is a killer). I didn't see an email link for you, and I don't like posting personal info on an open message board. Send me a PM if you're intested in seeing if we're cabinmate compatible.

demurdock March 18th, 2007 01:24 PM

Hi Luv to Cruise.

Today is the first time I've ever been on this site, but there seems to be lots of people out there looking for someone to cruise with. I love to cruise, have been on 12 or so, but now I'm single, mature and ready to travel on my own. I'm looking for someone in my age group (mid-50s) that would like to share a room - but get to know one another first. I live in Rhode Island and am pretty flexible as to when I go. September sounds great - it would give me time to get my passport ready. I really like Royal Carribean the best, but I'm flexible too. Let me know what you think.

Deb

ANIM336 April 3rd, 2007 02:58 AM

Well, I have never been on a cruise before. Have always said I would and 2007 is the year. Was my New Year's resolution.

I am looking to go somewhere warm in the fall/winter (but not overly hot).

I would enjoy getting more information from you. If you are still needing a room mate and are somewhat flexible as to dates, get in touch with me.

Hope to hear from you.

ANI

vwbug April 26th, 2007 07:52 PM

Hi Luv2Cruz

Hi,
I am also in Arizona, (Gilbert) and love to cruise. I just found out that I am going to need a cabin mate for my Eastern Caribbean Cruise on September 15, 2007. I have a reservation for a Jr. Suite on the new Liberty of the Seas. Since I am a Diamond Member with Royal Caribbean the price is fantastic. Let me know if you would be interested in this cruise. I am a 51 year old non-smoker. I love to travel, and am a lot of fun without any drama.
Thanks,
VWBUG
:D

warm and friendly April 26th, 2007 08:00 PM

i am not sure if I am what you are looking for unless you would like a free long massage daily! I went to 2 schools in San Diego. One traditional one international. I was hoping to travel and give massages instead of money to pay my half. I am a straight female from NJ in my 40's, easy to get along with, honest, own a cat...... bye for now, Roma

vwbug April 26th, 2007 09:36 PM

Warm and Friendly,
No thank you.