Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 12th, 2007, 12:19 AM
Passenger

Send a message via ICQ to luv2cruze Send a message via AIM to luv2cruze
Default Southern Caribbean - Leaving 9/30/07 - Seek Female CabinMate

I am a 3rd time cruiser, and am planning on the Royal Caribbean cruise leaving San Juan on 9/30 to the Southern Caribbean. I am looking for a female cabin mate in a balcony room.

I am married, but usually travel solo, as husband doesn't enjoy it. I am looking for a non-smoker (this would be a deal breaker). I am a light social drinker, 46 years young, enjoy many activities on the ship although I've never been on RC. My previous trips have been on Carnival - I want to try something new!

I live in Arizona and I can be kind of flexible on the dates, but it couldn't be a last minute change (because of work responsibilites). I love cruises but enjoy traveling with another person - unfortunately the family members I normally travel with can not make it this year.

I'd like to have some time to get to know each other before we make our reservations - so email me if interested!!
5/05 - Glory to Western Caribbean
Sponsored Links
Old March 13th, 2007, 12:39 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to warm and friendly Send a message via MSN to warm and friendly

hi, would you consider free massage therapy for my half? many thanks, Roma
single straight lady in 40's. BS Animal Science. Ex-zookeeper of Bronx, San Diego Zoos, Naturalist guide in Galapagos. American but studied Spanish and lived in Mexico and Ecuador so am fluent. I find traveling exciting. Fun, adventurous. Simple, non-aggressive. Warm affectionate type personality. Honest and kind-natured. I am also trained in 2 Californian schools of massage and enjoy giving treatments which I could do for you on your cruise. Seek positive companion for travel and comradery.
Old March 13th, 2007, 11:20 PM
Passenger

Send a message via ICQ to luv2cruze Send a message via AIM to luv2cruze

Warm and friendly,
No thank you
5/05 - Glory to Western Caribbean
Old March 15th, 2007, 01:59 AM
Familiar Face

Hi Luv2cruze. I'm also in Phoenix. I always travel solo (how can one person know so many people who don't like to cruise) but would consider the right cabinmate (that single supplement is a killer). I didn't see an email link for you, and I don't like posting personal info on an open message board. Send me a PM if you're intested in seeing if we're cabinmate compatible.
Old March 18th, 2007, 12:24 PM
Beginner

Hi Luv to Cruise.

Today is the first time I've ever been on this site, but there seems to be lots of people out there looking for someone to cruise with. I love to cruise, have been on 12 or so, but now I'm single, mature and ready to travel on my own. I'm looking for someone in my age group (mid-50s) that would like to share a room - but get to know one another first. I live in Rhode Island and am pretty flexible as to when I go. September sounds great - it would give me time to get my passport ready. I really like Royal Carribean the best, but I'm flexible too. Let me know what you think.

Deb
Old April 3rd, 2007, 01:58 AM
Beginner

Well, I have never been on a cruise before. Have always said I would and 2007 is the year. Was my New Year's resolution.

I am looking to go somewhere warm in the fall/winter (but not overly hot).

I would enjoy getting more information from you. If you are still needing a room mate and are somewhat flexible as to dates, get in touch with me.

Hope to hear from you.

ANI
Old April 26th, 2007, 06:52 PM
Beginner

Default Hi Luv2Cruz

Hi,
I am also in Arizona, (Gilbert) and love to cruise. I just found out that I am going to need a cabin mate for my Eastern Caribbean Cruise on September 15, 2007. I have a reservation for a Jr. Suite on the new Liberty of the Seas. Since I am a Diamond Member with Royal Caribbean the price is fantastic. Let me know if you would be interested in this cruise. I am a 51 year old non-smoker. I love to travel, and am a lot of fun without any drama.
Thanks,
VWBUG
Old April 26th, 2007, 07:00 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to warm and friendly Send a message via MSN to warm and friendly

i am not sure if I am what you are looking for unless you would like a free long massage daily! I went to 2 schools in San Diego. One traditional one international. I was hoping to travel and give massages instead of money to pay my half. I am a straight female from NJ in my 40's, easy to get along with, honest, own a cat...... bye for now, Roma
single straight lady in 40's. BS Animal Science. Ex-zookeeper of Bronx, San Diego Zoos, Naturalist guide in Galapagos. American but studied Spanish and lived in Mexico and Ecuador so am fluent. I find traveling exciting. Fun, adventurous. Simple, non-aggressive. Warm affectionate type personality. Honest and kind-natured. I am also trained in 2 Californian schools of massage and enjoy giving treatments which I could do for you on your cruise. Seek positive companion for travel and comradery.
Old April 26th, 2007, 08:36 PM
Beginner

Warm and Friendly,
No thank you.