Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 14th, 2007, 11:44 PM
Passenger

Default would like to share a cabin for Australia/New Zealand Cruise

I am 46 years old heterosexual female living in Southern CA. I would like to share an inside cabin with another female for a 14 night cruise on RC Rhapsody of the Seas sailing November 10th, 2007. The lowest quote I have from cruisecompete is $1562 per person based on Category Q.
I am open to November, December, January or February 2008 as well and other cruiselines but i would definitely like to visit New Zealand.

I am interested in a quiet and considerate room-mate. I am a non smoker, fitness buff and loves to do sightseeing at the ports.

It would be nice if someone lives close by so we can chat first. I would like to know that we would be a compatible room-mate.
Sponsored Links
Old March 17th, 2007, 10:56 PM
Familiar Face

We have Mercury 2/17 Sydney – Auckland booked. Do not know if we could change to a cabin that would accommodate three or not. For 3 people, this cruise is in the same price range.

On the next leg (3/2 departure), Auckland – Honolulu we do have a big (wheelchair accessible) oceanview cabin that would accommodate a third person. This is also in the same price range.

We are both seniors and Ruth does require the use of a mobility scooter. Ruth is also from southern California, Santa Barbara. I live in Minnesota.

If there is any interest, please feel free to email me: bettysworldnow@yahoo.com

Betty
Old June 16th, 2007, 09:55 PM
Passenger

Hi there,
I'm planning to go with my husband on this trip but if he has to work I wouldlike to know if you are still available. I think I would like to go next Feb2008. Anyway, I like to travel a lot but unfortunately have to do it solo most the time bc he works. So, if you like to get to know each other I live near San Francisco. My email dece16us@yahoo.com
Sincerely,
Janette
Old June 20th, 2007, 06:03 PM
Passenger

Default Hello there

I thought Id take a chance and mail you. Im a hetrosexual female also, 57 years. I have booked an inside cabin Mid ship JJ on Caribe on Sapphire Princess. Its a trip of a lifetime and so far I am still searching for a cabin mate...however, the trip is Apr 14, 2008 and the payment is due January. Its a fab trip and I attach the link. I always wanted to see Aussie..and this includes that and NZ and so much more.
I am not in your area, however, have email and we have plenty of time to chat this way as well as phone now and again as we see fit.
Im in Ottawa Canada.
Heres the link..
http://www.princess.com/pb/priceDeta...finition_name=
If it doesnt work..go to Princesscruises.com and pick apr 2008 and Sapphire Princess..its the 2nd one..31 days.
My email is violetkaren2002@yahoo.com
Well, Cheers and hope to hear from you.
Karen