Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 23rd, 2007, 06:04 PM
Familiar Face

Default Carnival traveler needs travel bud

Hey guys,

I haven't booked a cruise yet, but I'm interested in the
Nov. 10 Carnival Triumph or Dec. 1 Carnival Freedom itineraries.
I've cruised before, so I was just trying to go somewhere I hadn't been yet. None of my friends are into cruising like I am, so I'm having a hard time finding someone to go with. Whether you're in it to make a friend, or just look at it as a way to get a decent price for a room, either way, it's all good to me.

I'm a 33 gwm, professional, non-smoker from NW Burbs of Chicago, IL.
I'm a very easy going, friendly, honest kinda guy that would be thrilled to find someone to go with.

If those particular itineraries aren't exactly what your after, let me know anyway, it's not set in stone that I go at that particular time or to those set places. I'm flexible... just want to get away-- somewhere warm--somewhere I haven't been to yet.

Jason
Sponsored Links
Old April 12th, 2007, 07:27 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Yahoo to emsone
Default Check out my post

Hi Jason, check out my posting of today - if interested - email me. Also, why the Carnival Line? Saving Money? I bene on Canrival, it is OK, but for another $100 - recommend to look at Royal or another $200 or so to check out Princess.

Bill