Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 25th, 2007, 12:44 PM
Beginner

Default Transatlantic

I am going to be attending school in England this fall and have always wanted to travel Europe, however I am really not a fan of flying.

I'm looking to cruise over to Europe before September however can't afford to do so alone. The other situation is that I'm 20 and some cruise lines won't let me travel unless it's with someone over 21 or 25.

I'm kind of quiet, but nice and hope someone might be willing to cruise with me.
Sponsored Links
Old March 28th, 2007, 02:18 PM
Beginner

Sorry I forgot to include information!

I'm hoping to leave from NY to England however I'm pretty willing to leave from elsewhere in the US and end up pretty much anywhere in Europe. I'm hoping to leave in July or August, but wouldn't be opposed to earlier.

And like I said I am young, but many cruise lines such as cunard and princess allow people my age to cruise with them. I also have a list of others that do if that's a concern to you.

As I said before - I'm quiet, nice, and just want to attend school in England this fall!
Old March 28th, 2007, 08:59 PM
Familiar Face

Default Transatlantic...

Hi,

I too would like to make a transatlantic cruise, what cruises and dates do you have in mind?

Joseph
Old March 29th, 2007, 11:46 PM
Beginner

I saw this one ~ it's a 14 day cruise ~

Ship Name:
Costa Mediterranea

Sailing Date(s): April 15, 2007

Ports of Call: Departs From Ft. Lauderdale, Florida visiting San Juan, Puerto Rico; Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; St. John's, Antigua; Pointe-A-Pitre, Guadeloupe; Funchal, Madeira; Malaga, Spain; Savona (Genoa), Italy

contact me at pkbeads@hotmail.com ~ I'm a 37 young spirited SWF
Old March 30th, 2007, 12:42 AM
Admiral

RT - Assume you have a passport already - if not, you need to start the process ASAP, especially if you need to pull a certified birth certificate. 8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Traveller
Sorry I forgot to include information!

I'm hoping to leave from NY to England however I'm pretty willing to leave from elsewhere in the US and end up pretty much anywhere in Europe. I'm hoping to leave in July or August, but wouldn't be opposed to earlier.

And like I said I am young, but many cruise lines such as cunard and princess allow people my age to cruise with them. I also have a list of others that do if that's a concern to you.

As I said before - I'm quiet, nice, and just want to attend school in England this fall!
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas