Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 2nd, 2007, 04:33 PM
Familiar Face

Default Looking for cabinmate for Bermuda from Boston 4/29 or 5/6/07

Hello cruisemates,

Thanks to those who responded to my original email. I have a found a cabinmate through this site!
Thanks,
TFD
Sponsored Links
Old April 2nd, 2007, 10:40 PM
Admiral

Wendon:

Just a piece of friendly advice from a fraud examiner and auditor - you may want to private message parties for security when you are exchanging actual name, email address, telephone number or physical address. That way you limit risk exposure. Just click on the sender's name over on the side of the message, then when the next web page opens, click the blue PM box for private mail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKcruisefan
Hi there! Finally I managed to get onto the message boards and saw your message. I live on Long Island, NY, and I was rather interested in the Princess cruise leaving NYC. I cruised from NYC on the NCL in December and it was just fantastic departing direct from NYC instead of having to take the time and trouble (and cost) to get to Florida or elsewhere to depart from. I went with a young tech-vet from Philly - she was 26 and I am 55, but age made no difference. We had a great time. That's just to tell you I get on with most people unless they are noisy, etc. - i.e. all the things that you said you are not! I had been trying to find someone to go on the Princess cruise. I found inside cabins for $799 but I don't know if there are any left now. I have to do my checking from the local library as believe it or not I don't have a computer at home - YET ! Please contact me direct at cookwen3@webtv.net if you are interested. I believe the Princess cruise was a 9 day cruise. My NCL one was 11 days and all I can say is "the longer the cruise the better"!! I believe the $799 price was from Cruise Value Center. In fact, I have just found the printout I made several weeks ago and the date was May 12 so for the May 30 cruise it may be more expensive. Please check it out and let me know ASAP. As I said before, I had wanted to go on that cruise but someone who I was in touch with from NYC let me down and I spent a whole week feeling depressed because I thought I was going on a cruise then suddenly I wasn't!!! I have to leave the library now as they are closing but if the price is right, May 30 would be great. I will give you my phone no. It's 516-623-6693. My name is Wendon - and yes, despite the name, I am a female. I am British but I have been in the USA since 1968. Look forward to hearing from you. Wendon
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas