CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   TRANSATLANTIC/EUROPEAN: CRUISE MATE... ANYTIME 2007 (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/331425-transatlantic-european-cruise-mate-anytime-2007-a.html)

usveteran April 9th, 2007 04:45 PM

TRANSATLANTIC/EUROPEAN: CRUISE MATE... ANYTIME 2007

I am hoping to find a cruise mate for a TRANSATLANTIC OR EUROPEAN Cruise this summer. I would like to cruise preferably between June, July and August of this year, but will consider anytime 2007/2008. I have never cruised EUROPE before so any and all information/recommendations would be appreciated.

I have been successful in finding several cruise mates and the cruises were very nice with no problems at all.

I recently returned from a Panama Canal cruise with a very nice young lady from California, we respected each others space and honored the parameters set prior to the cruise and all went very smooth.

I have also just returned from 2 cruises back to back aboard RCCL Freedom of the Seas cruising the Caribbean in March with a gentleman from California.

I am looking forward to a cruise to smaller Islands aboard a Windjammer sailing vessel in May with a nice lady from Massachusetts that I am also looking forward to.

I hope to hear from anyone concerning any cruise you may have in mind and perhaps we can iron out the details and enjoy a wonderful cruise this summer before they are sold out.

You can write me direct at usn_veteran@yahoo.com

I will answer any appropriate questions you may have and I thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to meeting nice people and my wish is to make friends with enough cabin mates to allow for several cruises each year.

PROFILE:

I am retired, 59 Years Young, Straight Male and live in Connecticut. I enjoy cruises and am almost always ready on a days notice.

I am looking for male or female cabin mates to meet the double occupancy criteria as a single traveler. No strings attached!

I am friendly, considerate, quiet, respectful, clean, easy on the eyes, honest and have no underlying intentions other then a cabin mate.

I am equally comfortable and content with polite pleasantries or friendly conversation, the cabin mates’ choice. I do not smoke or do drugs, rarely drink; perhaps a glass of wine with dinner and the occasional beer is the exception.

I am rarely in the cabin... a normal routine is to leave the cabin in the morning, returning for dinner and then returning again to sleep, approximately 1-1½ hours after the main show of the evening. Not much of a gambler either.

My forte is lounging by and in the pool or hot tub, perhaps joining in a deck game or water volleyball, and a little reading. I enjoy the sun and work on a tan as much as possible. I also enjoy photography and sketching for watercolor when I get back home.

Opportunities to learn about other cultures, people and visiting the wonderful sights are always a favorite depending on location. There are times I prefer not to go ashore, I stay aboard usually by the pool.

Wishing you health and prosperity and may all your wishes bring you happiness.

Sincerely,
Joseph

werbz April 10th, 2007 02:34 AM

hello would you consider a cruise the other way...los angeles to sydney including hawaii and a number of south pacific islands, one being my favourite Bora Bora?
Hope to hear from you
Jeff

usveteran April 10th, 2007 07:42 PM

los angeles to sydney including hawaii and a number of south

Hi Jeff,

Absolutely!

What do you have in mind...

Dates, Ship, Lenght of Cruise, Ports, Etc.

Joseph

werbz April 10th, 2007 11:43 PM

Joseph

Cruise is 31 days on Princess cruise lines, ship is the Regal Princess i believe, ship leaves Los Angeles on Aug 31 2007 and arrives in sydney Sept 30th, ports of call include: Lahaina Maui, Honolulu, Christmas Island, Bora Bora, Papeete, Moorea, Rarotonga Cook Islands, Pago Pago, Suva Fiji, Aukland, Wellington, Christchurch, Dunedin and a sailing part through Fjordland National Park before finally ending up in Sydney. Cost of trip is about $4500 canadian. If interested i must also warn you i am meeting friends in Sydney so wont be accompying you on the trip home. Hope to hear from you soon.

Jeff

ladyprez8 June 6th, 2007 07:02 PM

Single black female...age 50...interested in the June 23rd sailing of Royal Caribbean's Voyager of the Seas 7-Day to the Mediterranean from Barcelona Spain (itinerary includes: Villlefanche (Nice) France, Livorno (Florence) Italy, Civitavecchia (Rome) Italy, Naples Italy and Palermo Italy.
Interested? If so, contact me at ladyprez8@yahoo.com
Thank you,
AMY

slipcoquille June 20th, 2007 07:59 PM

I'm always interested in Transatlantic and European cruises.

voltairemutt June 30th, 2007 06:35 AM

Transatlantic on the QM2

Hi -

I'm also a vet - retired Zoomie - and proud of my second place medals from the SEA wargames . :-? Check out my post. If you can fit this trip into your globe trotting itinerary I'm sure we'd have lots of memories to share over a brew or two.

Cheers -

Jim

Ruthanna June 30th, 2007 03:04 PM

Hi I would love to do the cruise from Venice to barcelona one way
7 night Med. cruise on the Brillance of the sea
Sept 11 2007
I am a single white lady 59
I live in so Fla. and I'm a hairdresser
I have cruises many times

Ruth