Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 22nd, 2007, 10:14 PM
Familiar Face

Default [b]SHF SEEKS TO CRUISE FOR FREE IN EXCHANGE FOR MY COMPANY[/

Are you tired of cruising alone, eating alone, exploring islands alone or just need a dance partner at night? I am your lady! I think with 22 cruises made in 8 yrs., I have pretty much been to every island in the Eastern, Western and Southern Caribbean atleast once and most many times!! Let my be your personal cruise director, I have Platinum status on most lines (RCCL is my fav) and we would get alot of extras including free drinks in the evening in Concierge Lounge if we stay in a suite or better. I know all the ins and outs of cruising and where to go for a great time on each island depending on what your likes are!

I am a single mother, work as teacher in school and am in need of a cruise vacation. I find single parenting and a single pay check has cut into my normal 3-4 cruises a year routine. I took one cruise last year aboard the Elation and I am so ready to cruise again this summer. Unfortunately, finances will not allow me the opportunity for quite sometime from now.

I am a non-smoker, social drinker (though I do like those few), love to dance, watch shows, gamble, shop, explore islands on our own with Jeep, snorkel, sun bathe, eat, history of island and just love every aspect of cruising. I am 37 (38 in July) and would love to help you enjoy your vacation with my fun-loving attitude. Only thing I ask is that we be of same nature and of a close age and able to keep up with me! Please save me from 2 months of loneliness this summer while kids are at their Dad's and lets go have some fun!!

PS- I am PRican so I do speak spanish which is helpful in alot of islands and countries. Oh, and no crazies, druggies or freaks need apply! And no this is not a solicitation for sex!

So when are we leaving again?

26 cruises and counting!
Sponsored Links
Old May 3rd, 2007, 09:16 AM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to OrlandoPro2007
Default Summer Cruise

Was looking over postings last night and found yours particularly interesting.

I have been widowed for 3 years and just ready to start over. 37 years old.

Do you have a picture?

Mike