Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 24th, 2007, 10:12 AM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to royalcruiseships
Default This weekend - Cabin paid for Freedom Of The Seas BALCONY

Hello! I am looking for a travel companion to accompany me to the Western Caribbean this weekend leaving out of Miami on one of RC newest ships freedomoftheseas.com

I have the airfare and cabin already paid for, you would only pay for your expenses - drinks ect. I had somoneone to go, but they had an emergency come up so I am trying to fill their shoes.

I am 33, own a business, work out regularly, and am the friendliest person you could meet. I don't expect anything except a friendly time with a nice person......

I know it's short notice, but its all paid for

thx!

aaron
Sponsored Links
Old April 24th, 2007, 11:12 AM
Passenger

Hey Arron

..I would def. be interested I'm 39 straight white male, easy going, non smoker,, ocassional drink... clean , organize, I have profile unde www.cabinmatch.com under smlrun

you could email me at smlrun@gmail.com

steven
Old June 11th, 2007, 05:18 PM
Familiar Face

I wish I would have seen this post earlier, I probably could have joined you. :evil: Hope you still had fun anyways!

26 cruises and counting!
Old June 13th, 2007, 09:12 PM
Beginner

I am a 32 year old police officer in Chas. SC. Only interested in partying and having a good time. Foursite@excite.com
Old June 20th, 2007, 07:57 PM
Familiar Face

Default Freedom

I might be interested in sharing the cabin and the price. 62 YO non-smoking male.
Old June 20th, 2007, 11:58 PM
Passenger

Default cruise

I would love to goo crusing with you this weeknd. I'm a single male in my early 20's. I live in Miami, so I dont have to fly anywhere to get to te cruise. I would pick you up from the airport if you want me to. Its a free cabin, its the least I can do. Write me back and let me know what you think.

Greg