Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 26th, 2007, 09:58 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to Malystra Send a message via MSN to Malystra
Default SWF looking for another single to cruise Caribbean with

I am a 26 year old female looking to take a cruise sometime this year. I haven't made any final decisions but looking at mid-late July or November departure from Florida. I am a smoker and would like to unwind and have some fun. Drink, gamble, dance, etc. I am looking for a single travel companion, male or female, preferably inh my age range. Just someone to maybe have some fun with and not feel so alone a big ship. This will be my first vacation alone since I am lacking in single friends right now.

Reply here or email me at xxivyangylxx@msn.com
Sponsored Links
Old June 2nd, 2007, 01:32 AM
Passenger

Hello -
My friend and I are signed up for the November 2007 Freedom for Turkeys Cruisemates cruise leaving Miami for San Juan Puerto Rico, St. Thomas and San Maarten. 8) My friend's daughter (21 yrs) will be joining us so she would be looking for a cabinmate. . . .
Are you still looking for a cabinmate for November?
I saw your post and thought this might work for all of us. . . if you are interested in talking further, let me know, ok?
Deb
Old June 18th, 2007, 11:35 AM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to ShipMateMike

I'm a male looking for someone to share a cabin with on a Carnival Cruise departing from Miami on Monday July 9th returning on Friday July 13th. Other than Miami, ports include Key West and Cozumel. The main concern that I can see that could be an issue is that I'm a non-smoker. I thought I would at least put the option out to you. Thanks, --Mike