Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 8th, 2007, 10:16 AM
Beginner

Default fellow cruise addict required!

Hey I love cruises and have been on quite a few, aswell as working on the Disney Magic for 3 years. I'm in love with the Caribbean and am looking for a companion to share a beautiful Caribbean cruise with me. I would prefer we had separate cabins but have a great time together otherwise. I'm a down-to-earth fun-lovin' girl (30yr old girl?!) who likes a bit of shoppin', gamblin', sun-soakin', swimmin', samplin' cocktails, sleepin' and all those other delightful cruise activities! It doesn't matter to me how old you are or what gender you believe you are! I'd be happy to have your company! xxxx
Sponsored Links
Old May 8th, 2007, 09:54 PM
Admiral

Rosie, I am sailing on the Adventurer of the Seas on September 16, 2007 and have my own aft balcony cabin. A couple from Calgary will be joining me in a seperate cabin but you are more than welcome to join us. Bob
Old June 18th, 2007, 11:09 AM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to ShipMateMike

Hi, fellow cruise lover here as well. I am what you are looking for in one respect but maybe not in another. I'll let you decide. I am fun loving and enjoy the activies you listed as well but am looking for someone to share a cabin with on a Carnival Cruise departing from Miami on Monday July 9th returning on Friday July 13th. Ports, other than Miami, include Key West and Cozumel. I'm ok with an inexpensive inside cabin (who spends much time in there anyway.) Let me know if you have any interest. I'd love to hear from you. Until then, take care.... --Mike