Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 28th, 2007, 08:29 PM
Beginner

Default Alaska Cruise in August

Hi:
I am an active senior lady, married, but husband doesn't/can't travel. I like to go to Alaska in August, cruise/land tour. Have been looking at Holland America, 1 cruise is 3 days cruising, Vancouver to Skaway, from there an interesting land tour into the Yukon Territory ending in Denali Park/Anchorage, the other is a 7 day cruise stopping at Sitka, which interest me, 5 day land tour, 3 days of that in Denali (2 nights) and ending in Fairbanks.
Anyone interested to share this cruise to save some money. Easy to get along with, non-smoker.
Mallele in Houston
Sponsored Links
Old June 16th, 2007, 08:33 PM
Passenger

Hi Mallele,
I am also looking a companion to share a cabin to Alaska cruise. I am married but my husband has to work. So, pls let me know what you want to do. I am free to travel anytime. However, I already have plan for Nov 10 mediterane cruise which I found a good deal so decided to go even by myself unless you want to join me on this one you're welcome to. I find deals all the time. So, if you like we can compare the price and choose the best deal. By the way, I'm from San Francisco. Email me if you like at dece16us@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Janette