Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 11th, 2007, 10:11 PM
Beginner

Default Cruisemate needed for a cruise to the Caribbean

You..... yes you,

are you looking for a roommate for a cruise to the Caribbean departing from Miami beginning of July? Then you are also the person i'm looking for....

I'm 24 y/o female and really want to go on a cruise to the Caribbean but need a roommate. I'm looking for someone no matter if male or female to share a cabin with.

If you just need a roommate - I'm your girl...

If you need a roommate and someone to talk, drink and have some fun with - I'm also your girl....

So..........hear from you soon.
Sponsored Links
Old June 13th, 2007, 08:06 PM
Beginner

Hey there, I'm a 32 year old cop in Charleston, SC. I just want to get away and have a good time. Contact me if you are interested: Foursite@excite.com.
Old June 16th, 2007, 05:42 PM
Passenger

Hi there,
I am also a Viet girl; however, I need a roomate for my 7-day mediterane cruise on Nov 10 from Bacelona to Paris, Italy, then back to Bacelona. If you interest in this pls let me know.
Old June 16th, 2007, 05:46 PM
Passenger

Hi there,
I am also a Viet girl; however, I need a roomate for my 7-day mediterane cruise on Nov 10 from Bacelona to Paris, Italy, then back to Bacelona. If you interest in this pls let me know.
Old June 17th, 2007, 10:29 PM
Beginner

Hi Janettetam,

unfortunately I gotta go next months, also I have been in Spain and Italy already, but still thanks for your response.

Bye
Old June 18th, 2007, 10:42 AM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to ShipMateMike

I'm a male looking for a cabin mate just as you are. I'm looking to take the Carnival cruise departing from Miami on Monday July 9th and returning on Friday July 13th. Ports, other than Miami are Key West and Cozumel. I'm a tall (6'5") athletic fun loving guy who is easy to get along with. I'm happy with an inexpensive inside cabin as most don't spend much time in there anyway. I look forward to hearing form you. --Mike
Old June 18th, 2007, 11:45 PM
Beginner

Hi Mike,

thanks for your response, but I need to go in the first week of July. As you mentioned that you are flexible, can you also go from July 2nd? I wanna take the cruise Carnival Fascination July 2nd-6th from Miami.

Hear from you soon.
Old June 20th, 2007, 11:12 PM
Passenger

Default cruise in july

hello, I LOVE TO CRUISE!!!!!!!!! I am a single male. I am 23 years old. I live in Miami. I would love to cruise with you. If you are iterested write me back please.

Greg
Old June 21st, 2007, 04:55 PM
Beginner

I'm a 38 year old male looking to cruise anywhere anytime. I have a catering business so I am flexible. I'm just responding to all July inquiries because I need a cruise break quick. Let me know if you still need a room mate.

Rob
Old June 24th, 2007, 11:10 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to danielkelley

If you are willing to cruise with a 64-year-old experienced DWM that will be a true companion (won't leave you stranded) let me know.

I'm a FL resident, 6 hours away from MIP.
Still looking?
Old June 25th, 2007, 09:08 AM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to ShipMateMike

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your reply. I do have a commitment from someone at the present time although they have yet to pay for their have of the cabin. I do expect that he will. Should that not be the case you will be the first one I contact. Thanks again for your reply. --Mike
Old July 16th, 2007, 06:06 PM
First Mate

janettetam:

Did you purchase your cabin already? If you're interested in med cruise from Barcelona, Spain, then let me know. it's a 10days cruise on Celebrity Century. The price is $870 /person and all taxes and port fees are included.

Vietgirl:

ciao em gai dep When will U be in Spain? My friend and I will be in Spain end of October for 10days cruise, then we plan to stay 'til end of November. Let me know if you want to meet up...both of us are young professionals under 30.

safe cruising y'all =)
Old July 18th, 2007, 04:36 PM
Cruise Maniac

I'm looking for a female roomate for a 3 day cruise from Port Canaveral either on Sept 28th or Nov 16th. Right now the rates are about 220 each including all taxes & fees, plus I have onboard credit. Let me know if you want to go