Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 13th, 2007, 12:50 PM
Passenger

Default Sapphire Prin. sold out Apr 14, 2008 Cabin mate F non smoke

Hi all
A trip of a lifetime ...31 days Sapphire Princess from Sydney and thru Australia and Taz and N Zealand and Fiji, south seas islands and Hawaii and back to LA.
Looking for female to share cabin expenses..already booked inside JJ catagory, mid ship Caribe. Ship is entirely sold out. april 14, 2008. Have to pay by Jan 2008.
Join me? I am 57 yrs non smoker..you.....female, non smoker. Age not that important..email me if you want more detail.
Cheers for now
Hope to hear. Karen
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Tags
sapphireprin