Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 20th, 2007, 11:04 AM
Passenger

Default Anyone Up for a Caribbean Cruise in December 2007?

Hi Cruise Mates,
I'm currently planning a 7 night cruise to either the Eastern or Southern Caribbean in December 2007, but the only obstacle I'm facing are those ridiculous single supplement fees. I'd like to cruise from around December 15th - December 22, give or take a day. I've seen some awesome deals out there lately, but of course it's based on two people sharing a room. Your gender or age is not a concern for me. I'm just looking to take advantage of double occupancy rates and make a friend in the process. I would probably depart from Miami, FL or San Juan, Puerto Rico. Please let me know if you'd be interested in checking out Paradise this December! Thanks for reading this!

A bit about me: I'm a 26 year old straight male, living and working in San Diego, CA. I'm all about seeing the world and enjoying new cultural experiences. I definitely like to party, and I enjoy fitness and live music. As far as traveling goes I like to make the most of my time in new places and see and explore as much as possible (that doesn't mean you have to be the same way, though). I do have my off days where I can be lazy and lounge at the beach/pool all day, too!
Sponsored Links
Old July 4th, 2007, 05:27 PM
Familiar Face

deleted

Can't Forget
X Summit-Infinity / Sapphire Princess / Carnival Elation-Splendor-Pride / RCI Serenade-Voyager-Radiance / NCL Pride of Aloha
Old July 6th, 2007, 08:12 PM
Beginner

Hey! A group of us are planning a trip and My Cousin is looking for a roommate. He is 27, Single, Straight, and parties as well. We are planning the trip for Dec. 16 on the Emerald Princess. This is a 10 day Cruise out of Miami, but it is very reasonable for what you get. We have been on Princess many times and they have a very good product. This is also the newest ship. Let us know if you would be interested and we will forward his info to you.
Old July 6th, 2007, 10:55 PM
Passenger

sgsledge,
Thank you for replying to my post. Unfortunately, I am unable to go on a 10 day cruise, and the price for that cruise is a little more than what I'd like to cough up at the moment.

Once again I do appreciate the reply, and I wish you guys good luck in finding a cruise mate for the cruise. The good thing is that time is on our side!