Celebrity's Mercury leaves from Mex. ( SD ) early Nov. for Hawaii then onto NZ and finally to Sydney.
I would be interested in any leg or all three.
If we could get 3 people the cost isn't bad. However even a two share is ok.
After the cruise I would think I would stay for a few weeks in NZ or Australia.
Like to hear from anyone interested in sharing.
I'm a 60 y/o straight male from Rhode Island. Non smokers preferred.
When does your trip start? I am also from RI and I do know what a quahog is. Haha Not many here in Fl do. I am looking to do a full Panama from San Diego to Miami, or the Transatlantic London to Fll. Four from RI are going on that one. If I can't get a roommate for one of those then it is on to another.
When is your trans Atlantic cruise ?
The dates I was looking at for the trans pac cruise are Nov.3 ( I'll check that date again) from SD and the next leg leaves from Honolulu around the Nov.
Nov.12 2007 11 days from SD to Hiawaii
Nov.23 2007 16 days Hawaii to NZ
Dec. 9 2007 14 days to Sydney
Great ports of call.
As I mentioned I'd be interested in all 3 back to back cruises or the first two legs would be good.
60y/o non smoker/straight male from Rhode Island I spend little time in the cabin,late seating.
I quahogged for 15 years,however the last five years I just go from the shore. I still have my comm. license.
In 2001 a took the Infinity from SD to FLL. great trip and nice ship. What line is your canal trip ?
my email address is email@example.com
Dan if you go to:
vacationstogo.com and look for
All the info is there. It would be gret to get 3 people. We could get a larger cabin and I think it could be even a better trip.
Sounds like you've been to India? NZ is great.
i wasnt sure if you were still interested in this trip...i would be game after the middle of august as i am on a couple of waitlists for princess cruises. Let me know if A. you are stiull interested and B. if you dont mind waiting that long for an anwser?
I see that you are wait listed. I wish you luck, however if it dosen't work out,I'm still interested in the Nov. trip. Right now I wouldn't mind ending the trip in NZ. We can talk. As I mentioned,if we could get third person in the cabin it would be less $$$ and maybe more fun.
With hopes for the 31 sailing from la to sydney waitlisted and not moving i am now ready to book the trans pacific with you if you were still interested, i am looking at doing legs 2 and 3 with you since i will already be in hawaii when the 1st one leaves, please let me know asap as i would like to lock down some secure dates. i went and priced everything out on vacationstogo.com and it looks like less than the 4500 you gave me as a price, looks more like 3500 and if you are over 55 there may be more savings!! LETS BOOK and enjoy the south pacific!!