Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 22nd, 2007, 11:44 AM
quahog03

Default Trans Pacific in Nov. 2007 ?

Celebrity's Mercury leaves from Mex. ( SD ) early Nov. for Hawaii then onto NZ and finally to Sydney.
I would be interested in any leg or all three.
If we could get 3 people the cost isn't bad. However even a two share is ok.
After the cruise I would think I would stay for a few weeks in NZ or Australia.
Like to hear from anyone interested in sharing.
I'm a 60 y/o straight male from Rhode Island. Non smokers preferred.
Ed
Sponsored Links
Old June 22nd, 2007, 12:37 PM
Passenger

Default Trans Pacific

Hi Ed,

When does your trip start? I am also from RI and I do know what a quahog is. Haha Not many here in Fl do. I am looking to do a full Panama from San Diego to Miami, or the Transatlantic London to Fll. Four from RI are going on that one. If I can't get a roommate for one of those then it is on to another.

Elly
Old June 23rd, 2007, 06:44 AM
quahog03

Default Trans Atlantic

Hi Elly,
When is your trans Atlantic cruise ?
The dates I was looking at for the trans pac cruise are Nov.3 ( I'll check that date again) from SD and the next leg leaves from Honolulu around the Nov.
Ed
Old June 23rd, 2007, 08:37 AM
quahog03

Default Dates

Nov.12 2007 11 days from SD to Hiawaii
Nov.23 2007 16 days Hawaii to NZ
Dec. 9 2007 14 days to Sydney
Great ports of call.
As I mentioned I'd be interested in all 3 back to back cruises or the first two legs would be good.
Ed
60y/o non smoker/straight male from Rhode Island I spend little time in the cabin,late seating.
Old June 23rd, 2007, 08:40 AM
Passenger

Default Trans Pacific / Trans Atlantic

H Ed,

It is Nov. 5 to Nov. 18th 2007. Do you quahog? I used to love it. Sure miss the quahogs and chowder and clam cakes. stuffies etc..

Elly
Old June 24th, 2007, 07:09 AM
quahog03

Default Canal cruise

Hi Elly,
I quahogged for 15 years,however the last five years I just go from the shore. I still have my comm. license.
In 2001 a took the Infinity from SD to FLL. great trip and nice ship. What line is your canal trip ?
Ed
my email address is quahog03@aol.com
Old June 24th, 2007, 11:05 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to danielkelley
Default Itinerary link?

I can do it. My dates are OK. I love AU. Never been to NZ, but want to. So. Pacific is a dream of mine - currently shopping for a share on Tahiti (Princess, r/t Papeete)

Can you please provide a link to your itinerary? How many start/join points can you consider.

DWM, 64, non-smoker, world traveled. Our profiles are a close mnatch as I see them at this time.
Y'all come back now, ya hear?
Namaste
Dan
Old June 25th, 2007, 07:09 AM
quahog03

Default Hi Dan

Dan if you go to:
vacationstogo.com and look for
Fastdeal numbers:
All the info is there. It would be gret to get 3 people. We could get a larger cabin and I think it could be even a better trip.
Sounds like you've been to India? NZ is great.
Ed
Old July 20th, 2007, 04:49 PM
Passenger

Hey
i wasnt sure if you were still interested in this trip...i would be game after the middle of august as i am on a couple of waitlists for princess cruises. Let me know if A. you are stiull interested and B. if you dont mind waiting that long for an anwser?
Thanks
Jeff
Old July 21st, 2007, 11:00 AM
quahog03

Default Pacific trip

Hi Jeff,
I see that you are wait listed. I wish you luck, however if it dosen't work out,I'm still interested in the Nov. trip. Right now I wouldn't mind ending the trip in NZ. We can talk. As I mentioned,if we could get third person in the cabin it would be less $$$ and maybe more fun.
Ed
Old July 29th, 2007, 06:12 PM
Passenger

Hello again
With hopes for the 31 sailing from la to sydney waitlisted and not moving i am now ready to book the trans pacific with you if you were still interested, i am looking at doing legs 2 and 3 with you since i will already be in hawaii when the 1st one leaves, please let me know asap as i would like to lock down some secure dates. i went and priced everything out on vacationstogo.com and it looks like less than the 4500 you gave me as a price, looks more like 3500 and if you are over 55 there may be more savings!! LETS BOOK and enjoy the south pacific!!
Old July 30th, 2007, 07:18 AM
quahog03

Default Pacific trip

Hi,
Jeff,
I'm also going to do some price checking. I also thought of flying to Hawaii and do the last two legs.
I'll be in touch.
ED