Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 22nd, 2007, 12:26 PM
Passenger

Default Transatlantic Navigator of the Seas 11/05/07 London to Fll

Hi,

Is there a non smoker, social drinker (or not) straight, honest and respectful cruiser looking for a roommate. I am 64 and I have the same qualities that I am looking for. If you are interested in the cruise, it goes from London, day at sea to La Coruna,Spain; Lisbon, Portugal; Funchai (Madeira),Portugal; Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain; 6 days at sea to Fort Lauderdale, Fl

If interested, pm me and let me know what type room you are interested in.

I am from RI and am now in Fl.

Thanks, Elly
Sponsored Links
Old June 28th, 2007, 02:34 PM
Beginner

Hello,
I'm interested in the trans Atlantic cruise. I have done it many times West/East but never the other way around. I was hoping to find one leaving a little earlier as the weather in November is usually bad. I was originally from the U.K. and if I went would want to spend a little time there before sailing. I'm'semi-retired and like you a social drinker (I do like a glass o wine at dinner) and am a non-smoker. My friend who I have travelled with for 20 years passed away suddenly this year and as you have probably found its rather difficult to find someone who is fun and easy to get along with. I'd love to hear form you if you are interested.

Gabby (I'm not really )
Old July 5th, 2007, 03:41 PM
Beginner

Hi Elly,
We had a blckout here nd I have lost all 'E's. a fast update would you be interested in the Baltic? NCL Dream 12 nights August 21 London/London?Another on I might be able to get is Princess Star Nov.9 Venice/Rome. In a rush my personal E annepollock@on.aibn.com Let me know. I'll check as soon as I get in in the morning. Either one would suit me I think we could have a great time.
Anne
Old July 26th, 2007, 02:57 PM
Passenger

Hello Elly,
I have tried to reply to you but am unable to make contact. If you are still interested in trying to find a cruise that we would both like - do get in touch again. I really don't mind the year of the ship as long as its well run and has been re-furbished. I do prefer an outside cabin for anything longer than 7 days. I guess yahoo dosen't like Canada. Where aboouts in Florida do you live?
I'm British born and a former Flight Attendant. I have lived in Canada for over 40 years. My husband has no interest in cruising a I'm a non-smoker and prefer an outside cabin.I have been an many cruises and love Europe. If you are like me easy going and enjoy all the things that a cruise has to offer I would love to hear from you. I can get away usually at the last minute as I'm semi-retired .I live in Ontario.
Old July 31st, 2007, 07:24 PM
Passenger

Default Transatlantic Navigator of the Seas 11/05/07 London to Fll

Hi Forest,

I sent you a pm, did you get it? Yes I'm still interested in trying to get together on a cruise. I sent you my other e-mail addy. Thought that would help you with connecting. I'm in Auburndale which is between Tampa and Orlando. They are both International airports.

Elly
Old August 7th, 2007, 02:26 PM
Passenger

Hi Elly! I don't seem to have much luck getting in touch with you. I found out the E was wrong (I'm a lousy typist)! it sould be annepollock@on.aibn.com I was talking to Kathy and she said that you were still interested in the Navigator Nov.5 . The date is fine with me and it is easy to get from London to So'ton. I would like to spend a least 1-2 days before sailing. I would love to show you some of the sights and get to know each other . Have you already booked? If so what? I believe I told you I prefer an outside/balcony. the price I have been quoted is excellent - let me know right away if you are interested and we will compare details, I check my own mail several times a day, but often forget to go to the message board. Lookfordward to hearing from you.
Anne
I'm British born and a former Flight Attendant. I have lived in Canada for over 40 years. My husband has no interest in cruising a I'm a non-smoker and prefer an outside cabin.I have been an many cruises and love Europe. If you are like me easy going and enjoy all the things that a cruise has to offer I would love to hear from you. I can get away usually at the last minute as I'm semi-retired .I live in Ontario.
Old August 8th, 2007, 02:06 PM
Passenger

Default Booked

Hi Forest,

I PM'd you, but just in case you didn't get it I thought I'd post it also.

I already booked my trip. When I didn't hear from you I went ahead and booked something that I could alone.

Time was marching on and I needed to make arrangements for hotel and flight also. Booked myself an inside on the Navigator.. Maybe next time we can work something out earlier and get an outside/ balcony that you'd like. What they have left at $1299 isn't where I'd like to be. I don't care to be lower than deck 8 and those are $1539 or 59 each and that doesn't include taxes or fees. My room is affordable for me to do alone at this time.

If you do end up getting yourself a room on the Navigator, I do have a hotel room that is booked for 11/ 3 + 4/07 that I would share for the 2 nights. Your share would be $49. each night.

I think I would like to do a shorter trip with someone that I haven't met beforehand to make sure that we hit it off before going on to a longer trip. I'm sure you understand the reasoning. If you see something that interests you let me know. Hal isn't a line that I will want to go on again, but I'm open to most others.

Thanks, Elly
Old August 21st, 2007, 03:10 PM
Passenger

Hi Elly,
I got your mail and did reply. Did you get it? I thought I would double check because my husband alterderd my original web and I havn't a clue what he did and if my replies are going through. (If you read about a murder in T.O you'll know who it is) Im still interested in the Navigator lets see what we can do.
Anne.:
Old August 21st, 2007, 09:13 PM
Passenger

Default Didn't get your reply

Hi Anne,

I didn't get your reply. You can PM me from this site. I only seem to have a problem getting your emails. Don't know why. I sent you an email from this site. Posting here works just fine and I can PM you with any answers that I know.

Elly
Old August 22nd, 2007, 03:25 PM
Passenger

Hi Elly, Again! sorry about the reply - I'll try again.I have an expext? in the office and every time I send on if he's here something goes wrong. Briefly I would love to go with you but- I'm claustrophobic and after a few days in a inside cabin I have to get out, I'm fine as long as I can look out why I don't know. Are there any outside one available. I'll be in California on Oct.2 ten on the Victoria to visit both my sons back on 17th. If we can't make this one how about a short one in the N.Y? and a trans Atlantic in the Spring? I'll be in in the morning and will hope to hear from you.
I do hope we will be able to get together ione of these days,
Regards, Anne
Old September 30th, 2007, 11:53 AM
Cruise Maniac

Hi Elly, Are you still on this one? If you go to Botanic garden in Funchal, up the hill(bus or gondola), would you pick me up one of their 08 calanders? Beautiful gardens, one of nicer in Europe. Last cal. I had was with Botanic illustrations. I will happily reimburse you. You can take the basket down, lots of fun. Navigator in Conde Nast rates as best RCL ship. I am still l on TA Jewel all by myself. I have top most aft corner cabin between all the suites but still no window. In todays, (Sunday), Miami Herald travel section page 8J they have London pub grub, about the only affordable London food. Bon Voyage, Kathy