Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 26th, 2007, 08:42 AM
Beginner

Default Cabin Mate needed for QM2 October 13 Westbound

I'm a 64 y/o swm retired U.S. military officer and IT executive. I've lived in Europe since 1982, and now I'm going home. I have booked a cabin on the 13 Oct. QM2 Westbound crossing with my two old buddies (a Corgi/Spaniel cross and a Shi-tzu :-) O.K., I'm a bit crazy, but they've been my best friends for years since I adopted them from the shelter. And the vet says they're too old to fly, so I'm taking them home in STYLE). I need someone to share the cost of the cabin - no strings attached. We can certainly discuss what happens after we get to Brooklyn. As for me, I'm driving to Texas.

If you think you might be interested, at least in the TransAtlantic leg, let me know.
Sponsored Links
Old June 28th, 2007, 02:18 PM
Beginner

Hello,
I want to sail on the QE. I have been looking for a cruise mate for a European cruise, but I would love to do the crossing again. Are you leaving from Southampton? There is I'm afraid a small problen. I was looking for a SWF. Your add caught my eye because I'm a dog lover and
have a long haired German Shepherd adopted from a shelter. I'm British but live in Canada. I'm a former Flight Atendant. Where in Europe do you live?. I do hope you find someone who will be compatiable. I'll watch the web . Good Luck, Joy