Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 4th, 2007, 03:50 AM
Beginner

Default 29 July Caribbean Cruise almost free!!!

Friendly 45 year old Aussie guy is looking for a cabin mate for an eastern Caribbean cruise on the Freedom of the Seas - departing Jul. 29, 2007 for 7 nights (3 ports)

I am in the US on business after the cruise and the stateroom is paid for. So rather than have that spare bed go to waste, I thought someone might like to share with me.

You would be responsible for your own transfers and air flights. We pay all our own excursions, on board expenses, tips, etc. I don't smoke, but don't won’t smoke within the room. I drink socially but do not need alcohol to have a good time.

I’m very independent, we may want to pursue different activities on board and on land but I’d be glad to explore the ship with you and plan some activities together if you wish.

Send me an email to mike@screen.org if you are interested.
Sponsored Links
Old July 4th, 2007, 10:37 AM
Beginner

Have you found a cruise mate? Lots of lookers...please check out my profile here and elsewhere. Also, you might want to post more info about yourself PUBLICLY here to instill a bit of confidence in your stated intent!
Old July 4th, 2007, 12:06 PM
Beginner

Hi Firewater,

Thanks for your message. This is not something that I have experience at. What details can I give people that would help them realise that this is simply a generous offer with no catch to it.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to see your profile on myspace as it is set to private.

Cheers

Mike
Old July 4th, 2007, 12:41 PM
Beginner

Hi Mike!

Do you have some sort of descriptive profile somewhere people can view? A work profile/description? Anything that you can share besides being a total stranger??? lol

Yes, my profile is set to USERS only over 18, so you would have to be signed in to MySpace to see it. Do you have a MySpace account?

What's your romantic situation? Married? Why is the wife/gf not cruising with you then returning home? Stuff like this, lol...

I've never cruised with a stranger before...well, I've never been on a cruise, but your offer is really really tempting!
Old July 8th, 2007, 08:01 PM
Passenger

Default searching

Hi Mike
Just to say that perhaps you could rewrite your message and put in that the person is responsible for their flights etc as you have done..but state that the cruise is out of Miami, ports of call...and a little more there?
I had to search out the info on the net. Also, inside cabin or??
Then add details like...married looking for cabin mate only..and details or whatever the case may be. If no web site to view your details..just state them and then give an email.??
Just an idea.
Hope that you have a wonderful cruise. I myself, dying to go down under...looking for cabin mate 31 day Sapphire Princess from Sydney to LA via Aust, Taz, NZ, Fiji and south seas islands and Hawaii and LA.
If you come across anyone wanting that sort of a trip from Aussieland to LA let me know. Ship is sold out and looking to share my little inside cabin.
I have friends travelling that trip too..but couple so just me to find a cabin mate.
All that being said..Goodday.
Karen