Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 4th, 2007, 06:15 PM
Familiar Face

Default Transatlantic Spring 08 and/or on-going Mediterranean cruise

Seriously considering Transatlantic crossing in early Spring 08, and further cruise into Mediterranean with emphasis on Spain, Italy, Greece. Ideally something like a Transatlantic to Barcelona, then a cruise ending in Venice (or Rome or Florence). Or maybe just a cruise to Barcelona, with add-on land tour in Spain (with or without further cruise).

Prefer RCCL, Celebrity, HAL, Cunard, or comparable (I don't consider Carnival comparable).

Looking for one or more persons to share the experiences. My goal is to soak in the sights, culture, and history. No demands on companion(s), strictly low key ... sometimes we do our own thing, sometimes we share. I will most likely want my own cabin. My interests include fine dining, wine, conversation, sight-seeing, culture ... and I'm also adventurous, curious, and mischievious. Also slightly "older".

You might be interested in either the Transatlantic, or the on-going Mediterranean cruise, or both.

If a large number of people are interested, perhaps we could start a "baby boomer" group, comprised of singles and even marrieds, provided we all agree that having people to share with is the objective.
With a group, maybe we could get some cabin discounts.

So let's see if anyone is interested.

Can't Forget
X Summit-Infinity / Sapphire Princess / Carnival Elation-Splendor-Pride / RCI Serenade-Voyager-Radiance / NCL Pride of Aloha
Sponsored Links
Old July 19th, 2007, 05:56 PM
Familiar Face

Default Transatlantic Crossing

I did a 12 night crossing on the Navigator of the Seas ($499) in April of this year and enjoyed every minute of it. I shared an inside cabin with a total stanger and everything worked out just fine - references upon request. I'm a 62 year old single male, non-smoker, interested in this and any Mediterranean cruise. Pierre
pierrepelmont@aol.com