Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 4th, 2007, 08:58 PM
Beginner

Default SWM - 56 - Seek SWF roomie for 7-day TAMPA cruise in winter

I live in the Tampa area (Land O Lakes- not the butter) and haven't been on a cruise since late 2005. I would like to go on the new Carnival Legend for a 7 day cruise in the winter (after the kids go to school and prices come down) and would like to find a roommate to help keep costs down (I don't like the "single supplement" deals). I have been to the 4 ports before on the Miracle and really enjoy Carnival and the ports - sting rays, sharks, Chankanaab, all day beach fest in Belize..... or whatever?
I am an engineer (not a nerd) in Tampa and am looking for a pleasant companion - no crazy stuff and nothing more than having a good time on a cruise (no, I won't do karaoke though but I will go and root you on!--lol). I like trivia contests, nice quiet dinners and going to all the shows -- my Tux is all ready to go and the sun tan lotion is packed!
I would prefer a female companion about my age so we have something in common to talk about, but , as I said before, nothing crazy.
Any interest? We should meet before we do this to make sure all is ok? Right?
Any interest? Send email- drdoman@hotmail.com
See ya soon.
-- Daryle
Sponsored Links
Old July 10th, 2007, 09:52 PM
Beginner

Hi I may be intersted in the cruise I live in west Palm beach
so it would not be a problem to get to tampa, I have cruise from there before
I am a single 59 yr old white female hairdresser
I have cruise many time
Ruth
Old July 16th, 2007, 07:39 PM
Beginner

Default Sure-- let's talk

Thanks for responding. Let's talk about it. I sent you an email with a little info about me and what I liked to do on cruises (shows, trivia contests, bit of gambling, excursions, etc)
-- Daryle
Old September 27th, 2007, 12:42 AM
Beginner

Hi-- just checking-- is anyone interested?
-- Daryle
Old October 18th, 2007, 08:12 AM
Beginner

Default hi neighbor!

Hi, I've never been on a cruise but love to travel. I would like to explore the Carib.. and have time to do it now. SWF 56, intelligent, healthy and we may be compatible shipmates. It would be easy enough to check out since we are "neighbors. Check out my profile for interests.
Old October 19th, 2007, 03:32 PM
Beginner

Thanks for your interest. Seems like you enjoy traveling so you should probably enjoy cruising. Let's continue our conversation. Could you please send me an email at drdoman@hotmail.com and I will tell you a bit more about myself and send you a photo and maybe you could do the same. OK?
-- Daryle