Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 10th, 2007, 02:49 AM
Beginner

Default Another SWM looking for a cruisemate....

A few details about myself...I'm a straight 38 year old SWM. I'm a good looking guy(tall, etc, etc...) I work out and stay in very good shape(ex-athlete). I'm not a big drinker(but will drink while on vacation! ), and I try to eat healthy. No smoking, drugs, etc. I don't have many single friends, they are all married. with little kids, so this is the reason why I'm trying to find someone to share a room/cabin with on a cruiseship(wouldn't mind going alone, but I have heard some bad stories and its more expensive). I'm looking to have fun, and meet woman! finding someone who is in the similar age range(late 20s, 30s, early 40s) and is not to wild and crazy would be the ideal person. I'm a outgoing person. I would prefer someone who has a similar personality. Since I live in California, I might consider doing a Mexico cruise as well.

I would like to go on a cruise fairly soon(before the end of July), preferably in the Carribean.
Sponsored Links
Old July 10th, 2007, 02:02 PM
Passenger

Default your new crusing buddy

I am a 23 year old single white male. Looking to cruise in the Caribbean before the end of July as well. I'm a non smoker. I drink occationally. I live in Miami, so if you dont live here I could pick you up from the airport before the cruise. Please write me back if your intrested.
Old July 10th, 2007, 02:13 PM
Beginner

Default I sent you a PM last night...

did you get it?
Old July 10th, 2007, 03:29 PM
Passenger

Default cruises

I never got the Pm last night, but are you interested in crusing with me?
Old July 11th, 2007, 03:30 AM
Beginner

Default Cruise share,

Check out my post (nehsog7) I am 12 years oder and you would be free to woman watch or whatever you want,the whole idea is having your typee of fun and saving money!!!