Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 12th, 2007, 06:27 PM
Passenger

Default Sept 23 Seattle To Sydney 30 Night Sun Princess

I am looking for a cabin mate on the sept 23 sailing of the sun princess ports of call are as below

Seattle, Washington | San Francisco, California | Hilo, Hawaii | Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii | Bora Bora, French Polynesia | Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia | Rarotonga, Cook Islands | Pago Pago, American Samoa | Suva, Fiji Islands | Auckland, New Zealand | Christchurch, New Zealand | Port Chalmers (Dunedin), New Zealand | Fjordland, New Zealand | Sydney, Australia

As of right now price is $2799. Thats less than 100 dollars a day. If interested get back to me quickly as i am egar to book!
Thanks
Jeff
Sponsored Links
Old July 13th, 2007, 07:15 AM
quahog03

Default Trans Pacific in Nov. 2007 ?

Jeff would you be interested in leaving later ?
Check my June 22 posting.

Ed
Old July 13th, 2007, 12:52 PM
Passenger

i might be interested, can you tell me some of the port of calls and a price for all of this, i am really interested in seeing the south pacific!\
Thanks
Jeff
Old July 14th, 2007, 07:20 AM
quahog03

Default Trans Pacific in Nov. 2007 ?

Hi Jeff,
I'd say the cost would be around 4500 for 41 days. It could be less since I'm over 55.
If you go to vacationstogo.com and check fast deal # 14524 and 25113 mosts of the ports of call are there.
One other idea would be if we could get a third person the price would dropped quite alot.
Where are you from Jeff ? I'm located in RI
ED
Old July 14th, 2007, 01:48 PM
Passenger

Ed

I am from Ontario Canada, everything looks good on your trip the only issue i have is spending the extra $1800 for essentially the same trip. Is there a reason you cant go in sept?
Old July 15th, 2007, 06:54 PM
Passenger

Default All booked up

Just looking at the cruise mentioned here and that price you have is way low compared to on line...plus cruise is fully booked and waitlisted?
did you actually book a cabin and if so where for that price??
Let me know.
Karen
Old July 16th, 2007, 06:15 AM
quahog03

Default South Pacific

Hi Jeff,
Jeff I'm still working PT and I actually do tours for cruise ship passengers in Newport RI and Sept/Oct is very busy.
Another idea I had was to fly to Hawaiiand do the 16 day leg to Auckland.$ 1700. for an inside cabin.
Ed
Old July 16th, 2007, 10:51 AM
First Mate

I got the price lower, but they sold out. damn, that was a good deal. I would definitely like to cruise for 30 days. contact me for future cruise.

thnx
Old July 24th, 2007, 01:50 PM
Beginner

my husband is retired and would like to cruise s.f. to sydney sept.25 30 days ... are you still interested in a room mate? this is on the sun princess.please advise if this opportunity is still open. thank you, elsie
Old July 24th, 2007, 05:38 PM
Passenger

i am still interested in a cruise mate but i am on a waiting list and it dosent look good, i am also on the waiting list for aug 31st los angeles to sydney with a much better chance, ask him if he would be interested in that trip. Thanks
Jeff
Old July 24th, 2007, 06:13 PM
Beginner

Jeff: Thanks for your reply...I will check with my husband and see if he is interested.
Elsie
Old July 25th, 2007, 06:57 PM
Beginner

Jeff: Yes my husband would be very interested in the la/Sydney trip...keep him in mind. Do you have an idea of what the cost would be including tax and air fare... this information would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Elsie