Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 15th, 2007, 06:59 PM
Passenger

Default Aust.NZ.Taz.Fiji.S.Pacific islands.Hawaii.LA 31 d dream trip

FEMALE Non-smoker Looking to share cabin with same, on trip of lifetime,leaving Apr 14, 2008, payment due January 2008. Ship fully booked. Have inside cabin mid-ship booked. Looking to share. Will have 2 friends on board and hoping to cut costs somewhat, with the right person. Sapphire Princess. Contact me if intesested or questions.
Cheers now, Karen
Sponsored Links
Old July 16th, 2007, 05:53 PM
First Mate

what's the price? And, what are the port of calls??
Old July 16th, 2007, 07:00 PM
Passenger

Default Hi back

I am situated in Ottawa, Canada. The price is in CDN dollars and for cruise, here's the link from Princess:
http://www.princess.com/pb/itinerary...to+Los+Angeles
If you cant get this open go to www.princesscruises.com and click find and compare cruises. Then pick April 2008 and Sapphire Princess. There will be 2 listings and the one i have booked is the 2nd one..31 days.
The cruise for the 31 days all inclusive is $5354.06 CDN shared. This would be confirmed by the cruise agent however that is the figure Im aware of.
Where are you situated? Im a 57 yr old. As mentioned I have 2 friends on this cruise so it will be fun. I work for Fed Govt here in Ottawa.
Tell me about yourself and if you think you are still interested. It is fully booked up and well waitlisted.
Cheers for now,
Karen
Old July 16th, 2007, 11:47 PM
First Mate

I am very interested, but kinda pricey for me. I have the time, but limited on the budget. If you could find better deals, then please let me know.

merci
Old July 17th, 2007, 05:14 PM
Passenger

Default all good

Im not thinking that is too much for 31 days..but all relative.
Cheers K