Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 19th, 2007, 11:24 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to nelsoned Send a message via MSN to nelsoned
Default 59 male exploring cruise companion belize, M/F share expense

Looking for compnion, to take cruise to belize, from florida. Im 59 married, retired from ATT. I enjoy cheap travel, and backpack/ hostel, when I can.
Exploring the possibility of a cruise in November,
Wife is younger and still working, last year I explored Italy. I enjoy local culture, food, language. I dance, play bridge, enjoy everything.
I am also looking into a future trip to israel, If I cant find a group, Ill hostel it around the country, for 20 dollars a night I can really enjoy myself. Im not poor , just cheap.
Hope to hear from someone.
Sponsored Links
Old July 21st, 2007, 01:03 PM
Familiar Face

Default Re: 59 male exploring cruise companion belize, M/F share exp

Similar situation! W/M/60 Retired Police Officer. Wife still works. I live in Maryland, but have no problem sailing from anywhere in Florida. What particular cruise do you have in mind that goes to Belize during November?
Old July 22nd, 2007, 05:23 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to nelsoned Send a message via MSN to nelsoned

looking at the carnival cruise to Mexico/Belize. Do we save money sharing a stateroom? Also looking at the possibility of flying down to belize myself, and bussing around the country. http://www.toucantrail.com/Home/ has reasonable rooms all around the country/ .

Just started my research. 2 or 3 days in belize city. 2 or 3 days out on an Island , snorkeling. (rest to be filled in later). then back to belize city 2 nights for flight out.
Thats a better deal, but more work, possible failure.
Cruise is easy, get a feel for Central America, come back later.

I read a blog that the airport is crappy, and panhandelers and pickpockets are bothersome. 2 guys are safer. Busses are cheap and taxi's inside Belize city are reasonable

Timewise Im looking middle to end of november. The rainy season is over. What about Malaria? take pills or not? Some say not, but malairia lasts forever.

What do you think?
Old July 22nd, 2007, 10:30 PM
Familiar Face

I would be interested in cruising on the Norwegian Sun, sailing out of Port of Miami on Saturday November 17, Please let me know if you are interested in taking this cruise. Wallygator21015@yahoo.com

FASTDEAL #11295
November 17, 2007
7 days departing on
Norwegian's Norwegian Sun

Brochure Inside $1,599
Our Inside $529
You Save 67%
Brochure Oceanview $1,899
Our Oceanview $549
You Save 71%

ITINERARY

DAY DATE PORT ARRIVE DEPART