Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 26th, 2007, 01:19 PM
First Mate

Default 11 Night Panama Canal on December 4th

I am seeking cabin mate(s) for below cruise, and the price per person is $1720 (included all taxes, port fees, insurance, and airfare). Yes, you read it correctly, this price includes airfare cost, too.

If you're interested, please contact me @ 516-504-3466 ... personally, I do not care about your age/sexual orientation as long you're considerate and honest. I would like to book this by the end of next week.

Island Princess:

11 Night Panama Canal Cruise
Date Port
Tuesday, December 4, 2007 San Juan, Puerto Rico
Wednesday, December 5, 2007 At Sea
Thursday, December 6, 2007 Curacao, Netherlands Antilles
Friday, December 7, 2007 Aruba, Caribbean
Saturday, December 8, 2007 Cartagena, Colombia
Sunday, December 9, 2007 Panama Canal, Panama
Monday, December 10, 2007 At Sea
Tuesday, December 11, 2007 Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Wednesday, December 12, 2007 San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
Thursday, December 13, 2007 Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala
Friday, December 14, 2007 Santa Cruz Huatulco, Mexico
Saturday, December 15, 2007 Acapulco, Mexico
Sponsored Links
Old July 28th, 2007, 09:25 PM
Beginner

This itinerary is very interesting. From/To which city is the airfare based? What kind of cabin is this?

Could you tell a bit more about yourself?
Old July 28th, 2007, 10:44 PM
First Mate

this is an inside cabin, and the price is the same regardless what city you fly from (except Alaska/Haiwaii). You can get additional information by contacting Princess. If you're looking to reduce the cost, then just purchase the cruise and book the airfare yourself. Keep in mind, this is Princess' promo, and the insurance is included, too. You may save [up to] $200 if you book your own air. Personally, I would prefer booking my own airfare, so I can save $$.

What do you want to know about me? To be honest, there isn't much to tell... I am considerate, respectful, and honest. Plus, I am very active person, and I only stay in the cabin when I sleep. I also workout in the gym twice a day, and I do not smoke or do drugs.

if you're serious, please call my mobile # listed above. I will be available to talk anytime during weekdays/nights.

Thank you kindly for your response.

Have a g' night!