Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 27th, 2007, 08:21 PM
Beginner

Default Ready for my first cruise! Looking for a roommate!

Hi! all I've decided to live a little and go on a cruise. I really don't want to pay the extra single supplement. I live in NYC so I would love something that leaves from NY. I want to go to the Caribbean but I'm open. I'd like to go in November for my birthday but I'm pretty flexible. I just want to go somewhere! Let me know what you think. Thanks so much.
Sponsored Links
Old July 28th, 2007, 04:19 PM
Familiar Face

There are only two ships leaving from New York City this November going to the Caribbean. They are the Norwegian Spirit and the Holland America Noordam. The Norwegian Spirit is a (15) night cruise, and the Holland America Noordam is a (10) night cruise.

I am W/M/60 and a retired Police Officer from Baltimore, Maryland. November is also my birthday month!

10 days departing November 21, 2007 on
Holland America's Noordam

Brochure Inside $2,249
Our Inside $849
You Save 62%
Brochure Oceanview $2,499
Our Oceanview $949
You Save 62%

ITINERARY

DAY DATE PORT ARRIVE DEPART
Wed Nov 21 New York (Manhattan), NY 4:30pm
Thu Nov 22 At Sea
Fri Nov 23 At Sea
Sat Nov 24 Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos Islands 7:00am 2:00pm
Sun Nov 25 Tortola, British V.I. Noon 9:00pm
Mon Nov 26 St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles 8:00am 6:00pm
Tue Nov 27 St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands 7:00am 6:00pm
Wed Nov 28 San Juan, Puerto Rico 7:00am 1:00pm
Thu Nov 29 At Sea
Fri Nov 30 At Sea
Sat Dec 1 New York (Manhattan), NY 8:00am

If you are interested in this cruise please email me -wallygator21015@yahoo.com

Old August 5th, 2007, 01:29 PM
Beginner

Default Nov Cruise

Hello,
I'm a married, 49yo f that has booked an inside cabin on the Spirit's 15 night cruise leaving NY and departing in NO. I'm trying to find someone to share the cabin with before Aug. 10th otherwise I'll have to cancel.
contact me if interesed.

Gin
Old August 5th, 2007, 09:05 PM
Beginner

Default Norwegian Spirit

Hi Gin I am interested can you email me the details? My email address is madamepain@netscape.com.
Old August 12th, 2007, 06:31 PM
Beginner

I live in NYC too. Are you interested in 7 days cruise from vancouver to seward, alaska, sailing on Aug 17. My email address is tamara-lady@hotmail.com
Old August 13th, 2007, 08:02 PM
Beginner

Default Alaska cruise

Hi, do you mean August '07 or August '08? Can you send me the link so I can get more info my email address is madamepain@netscape.com
Old August 14th, 2007, 12:35 PM
Passenger

Hi, interested in sharing with a 58 yo guy? I like leaving out of NYC and looking forward to booking ongthe new NCL Gem this Jan or Feb. Love to just relax, play blackjack, dance, and just enjoy the cruising experience. Let me know if you want to know more.....Jim.
Old August 18th, 2007, 12:24 PM
Beginner

I am new here and new to cruising...have taken my first cruise and loved it. Maybe we can get the November birthdays together and take a cruise..ha. Also, have a question, am interest in finding cruisemates but can't tell anything about some of these people from their user names?
Any suggestions?
Old August 18th, 2007, 01:05 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by draytondoll
I am new here and new to cruising...have taken my first cruise and loved it. Maybe we can get the November birthdays together and take a cruise..ha. Also, have a question, am interest in finding cruisemates but can't tell anything about some of these people from their user names?
Any suggestions?
Draytondoll:
The only way to obtain information is to post information. By your user name I would make a presumption that you are a female? But I could be completely wrong! You don't provide any information about yourself, or even an email address. I guess that is OK if you want to remain anonymous. But when someone acts secretly or mysterious they usually don’t get many inquires or replies. Just a suggestion, obtain a generic email account, i.e., hotmail or yahoo. Post your generic address in your message describing something about yourself and when you want to cruise.

Example, I am a W/M/60, retired Police Officer, straight, reside in Maryland, nonsmoker, likes to stay up late, prefers last seating, easy to get along with, not looking for romance, looking for a ten night cruise to the Southern Caribbean in January or February 2008. Please email wallygator21015@yahoo.com
Old August 18th, 2007, 08:43 PM
Admiral

Click on a user name to see if they have put anything in their profile. That does not guarantee it is accurate, however. Our retired police officer (RPO) suggests publishing a "throwaway e-mail address for communication - not a bad idea. I suspect our RPO would advise running a background check on a potential cruisemate before sailing, if not, I would. 8)

Quote:
Also, have a question, am interest in finding cruisemates but can't tell anything about some of these people from their user names? Any suggestions?
Quote:
Any suggestions?
Quote:
Any suggestions?
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas
Old August 19th, 2007, 02:18 PM
Beginner

Default Nov cruise

Quote:
Any suggestions?
Hi, I would be interested in a Nov. cruise please tell me more about yourself.
Old November 27th, 2007, 04:27 PM
Beginner

Hi! You said November but I'm hopeful you meant next year. I'm interested in taking a cruise out of NYC that maybe goes to Canada. I'm SWF in her 30's. You didn't give any specifics but email me if this sounds like a possibility.