Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 29th, 2007, 02:03 PM
Passenger

Default SEPT 16 Vancouver to Hawaii

Looking for anyboday interested in a 1 way cruise from vancouver to hawaii on sept 16th, cruise is $819 cruise breaks down like this, i would like to book soon if anyone is interested

Sun Sep 16 Vancouver, Canada 4:00pm
Mon Sep 17 Victoria, Canada 8:00am 4:00pm
Tue Sep 18 At Sea
Wed Sep 19 At Sea
Thu Sep 20 At Sea
Fri Sep 21 At Sea
Sat Sep 22 At Sea
Sun Sep 23 Kahului, Maui, HI 8:00am 9:30pm
Mon Sep 24 Kona, Hawaii, HI 7:00am 6:00pm
Tue Sep 25 Lahaina, Maui, HI 7:00am 6:00pm
Wed Sep 26 Nawiliwili, Kauai, HI 7:00am 5:00pm
Thu Sep 27 Hilo, Hawaii, HI 10:00am 6:00pm
Fri Sep 28 Honolulu, Oahu, HI 8:00am
Sat Sep 29 Honolulu, Oahu, HI Disembark

Thanks Jeff
Sponsored Links
Old July 30th, 2007, 03:18 PM
Passenger

Hi,
I was all excited when I saw your posting. Exactly what I wanted - only one small problem. I was looking for another S/female. I'm sor sorry but unfortunately I don't think it woould work.
I'm British born and a former Flight Attendant. I have lived in Canada for over 40 years. My husband has no interest in cruising a I'm a non-smoker and prefer an outside cabin.I have been an many cruises and love Europe. If you are like me easy going and enjoy all the things that a cruise has to offer I would love to hear from you. I can get away usually at the last minute as I'm semi-retired .I live in Ontario.
Old July 30th, 2007, 07:16 PM
Passenger

well why did you respond then, i am only 25 and i can gurantee there wont be any physical attraction, if you are interested, i am just looking for a way to hawaii because i am not much of a flyer, please reconsider
Thanks Jeff
Old July 31st, 2007, 02:15 PM
Passenger

Jeff,
I can understand why you can't find anyone to share your cabin. I can assure you that I would find YOU extremely unatractive. If I was going to share a cabin with the opposite sex it would be with someone with a little more personality than you have!.
I'm British born and a former Flight Attendant. I have lived in Canada for over 40 years. My husband has no interest in cruising a I'm a non-smoker and prefer an outside cabin.I have been an many cruises and love Europe. If you are like me easy going and enjoy all the things that a cruise has to offer I would love to hear from you. I can get away usually at the last minute as I'm semi-retired .I live in Ontario.
Old July 31st, 2007, 02:28 PM
Passenger

Sorry i didnt mean it like that, what i meant to say was if thats is your concern about staying with a member of the opposite sex, than our mis matched age would probablly be a benefit in a situation such as that, again sorry, sometimes i forget that i am writing and my tone and body language wont come across.