Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 30th, 2007, 05:07 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Any Carribean cruise out of Ft. Laud/Miami in Sept-Oct.

I'm looking for a cabinmate to go on a Carribean cruise. Probably Carnival out of Ft. Laud or Miami ports sometime in Sept or October not more then 3-7 days.

That pretty much says it all. I'm a 27 year old guy living near Ft. Lauderdale (Margate). Been one quite a few cruises and love them. Once I've signed up on a group cruise but for the most part I've gone alone or with friends. I'm clean, respectful, just want to escape the office for a little while and relax in the Carribean. Post here or send me an email if you want to cruise or have something planned and need another person.

Thank you!

blakeary3@hotmail.com
Sponsored Links
Old August 12th, 2007, 12:00 PM
Beginner

I'm Allen,

I'm 30 years old, work at a major hospital in Miami, live on Miami Beach.

This is short notice, but I'm planning on going on Enchatment of the Seas 8/27: 5 days

Ft. Lauderdale, Key West, Cozumel, Belize City

I haven't bought tickets yet, but I'm planning on it in the next day or two.

BTW - I'm gay but I don't shove it down anyone's throat. I'm just looking to get away from the hospital for a few days, and sharing a cabin would make that a little more doable.

Thanks,

Allen