Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 1st, 2007, 01:40 AM
Passenger

Default 7-day Alaska Cruise over Labor Day (Sept 2-9 from Seattle)

I'm a 52-yr-old non-smoking, college-educated, regular-cruiser, single female of Philippine background looking for 2 preferably single non-smoker female cabin-mates for this 7-day Alaska cruise on Sun Princess. Cost per person, including all taxes, fees, port charges and some shore excursions is about $600 pp., stiff cancellation penalty if you backout within 2 weeks of sailing. Airfare to Seattle is not included.
Old August 1st, 2007, 01:59 AM
Passenger

Departs from Seattle, Washington: visiting Ketchikan, Juneau, Tracy Arm Fjord, Skagway, Victoria, Seattle
Old August 2nd, 2007, 07:25 PM
Admiral

Default Re: 7-day Alaska Cruise over Labor Day (Sept 2-9 from Seattl

Just a greeting you over in TO from an Ojai ex-pat! 8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFFantuzzo
I'm a 52-yr-old non-smoking, college-educated, regular-cruiser, single female of Philippine background looking for 2 preferably single non-smoker female cabin-mates for this 7-day Alaska cruise on Sun Princess. Cost per person, including all taxes, fees, port charges and some shore excursions is about $600 pp., stiff cancellation penalty if you backout within 2 weeks of sailing. Airfare to Seattle is not included.
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas
Old August 4th, 2007, 11:56 AM
Beginner

Default Exactly what I'm looking for

Hello - I'm the gal that posted a couple of posts after yours, about the September trip.

I'm South East Asian, 32, F, single, college educated, professional, working in an MNC in Seattle. I'm a bit stressed out at work, and have a disappearing boyfriend situation :-). I need to take a quiet break, and this may be exactly what I'm looking for...

I'm from Seattle (redmond). What ship are you booked on, and what kind of room? Would you consider with sharing with just one cabinmate instead of 2?

-Em.
Old August 4th, 2007, 12:32 PM
Passenger

Hi, all.
I found 2 cabin-mates, my cousin and my aunt.
I'm glad I found this site. I am constantly looking for cruisers and travelers friends who can potentially be adventure partners.
How do you post a picture on this site?
Old August 4th, 2007, 05:37 PM
Admiral

Default Re: 7-day Alaska Cruise over Labor Day (Sept 2-9 from Seattl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divemaster
Just a greeting you over in TO from an Ojai ex-pat! And to you over in Redmond as an ex-pat from Kirkland. 8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFFantuzzo
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas