Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 12th, 2007, 01:22 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default TRANSATLANTIC NCL JEWEL 10/20/07 BARCELONA-MIAMI SHARE

Seeking cruisemate over 50, N/S, straight female.Inside. Gentleman,PLATONIC ONLY, considered.Many ports include Villefranche(Nice), Livorna(Florence), Civitavecchia(Rome), Corsica, Gibraltor, Funchal, Maderia, ends MIA. PRICES COMING DOWN, Possibility of combining with prior cruise Istanbul-Barcelona. Lets talk!
Sponsored Links
Old August 16th, 2007, 02:36 PM
Passenger

Hi Kathy,
Just saw your new posting. I have just had one in Nov.04/18 Millennium Celebrity Barcelona/Venice. At the moment it is wait listed but they expect to get more space. the other one is same ship Nov 18/02Dec. Venice/Barcelona med.Legacies. This was open yesterday. I canget a really great rate around $899. If you as interested Please let me know as soon as possible. my E is annepollock@on.aibn.com it would be faster to use this as I check if often. I do hope we can make one of them. I have all kinds of things going on until the end of Oct. both good and bad so I'm really looking to go away and have a good time.
Bon Voyage, Anne
I'm British born and a former Flight Attendant. I have lived in Canada for over 40 years. My husband has no interest in cruising a I'm a non-smoker and prefer an outside cabin.I have been an many cruises and love Europe. If you are like me easy going and enjoy all the things that a cruise has to offer I would love to hear from you. I can get away usually at the last minute as I'm semi-retired .I live in Ontario.